2011-10-05: Blissful Ignorance

Follow the adventures of Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Fran and Naga in this all-new humorous entry to the growing Poeverse.
Nosy Neighbordroid
Mage/Priest War Veteran

2011-10-05: Blissful Ignorance

Post by Nosy Neighbordroid »

Discussion thread for Blissful Ignorance
BloodHenge
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Re: 2011-10-05: Blissful Ignorance

Post by BloodHenge »

Reminds me of a Batman fic I read where someone spread a computer virus around Gotham that suspended normal operation and automatically loaded Batman/Joker slash fics onto the screen.

Also? I'm betting "creepy new direction". Even if I weren't familiar with the rest of the internet, this is Poe writing.
Sareth
RPG All-Star

Post by Sareth »

Okay, wait. So there's slash fic out there with Falchion and TekMage fucking one another in lurid and disturbing fashion. Falchion is dating TekMage's daughter. Only TekMage is his own daughter. So Falchion really is fucking TekMage. Which means... the slash... is true.

:?

:|

:cry:

My brain hurts.
Tiamat
Jordan's Lab Assistant

Post by Tiamat »

Sareth wrote:Okay, wait. So there's slash fic out there with Falchion and TekMage fucking one another in lurid and disturbing fashion. Falchion is dating TekMage's daughter. Only TekMage is his own daughter. So Falchion really is fucking TekMage. Which means... the slash... is true.

My brain hurts.
The slash is half true - but it's gone from regular slash to Rule 63 slash, since everyone assumes Tekmage is male.
SubversiveCynic
The Goddamn Batman

Post by SubversiveCynic »

The first thing I ever said to Poe in RL was that he shouldn't be offended that I didn't read his comic. It wasn't personal. I just didn't read anything that wasn't slash fic.

Just, to share.
Anthony
Errant Scholar

Post by Anthony »

Grammar nit: "number of homoerotic fan fiction" should either be "amount of homoerotic fan fiction" or "number of homoerotic fan fictions". Since it's spoken language it could just be the character using bad grammar, but Seth doesn't seem like that type.
Sareth
RPG All-Star

Post by Sareth »

Tiamat wrote:
Sareth wrote:Okay, wait. So there's slash fic out there with Falchion and TekMage fucking one another in lurid and disturbing fashion. Falchion is dating TekMage's daughter. Only TekMage is his own daughter. So Falchion really is fucking TekMage. Which means... the slash... is true.

My brain hurts.
The slash is half true - but it's gone from regular slash to Rule 63 slash, since everyone assumes Tekmage is male.
Unless he fucks her in the ass?

Okay... I'm just gonna stop now.
David J Prokopetz
Forum Regular

Post by David J Prokopetz »

Sareth wrote:Unless he fucks her in the ass?
You're assuming Falchion is the pitcher in those slashfics?
Tiamat
Jordan's Lab Assistant

Post by Tiamat »

Okay... I'm just gonna stop now.
She's still a female in (fake) reality, so it's still Rule 63 slash, ya perv :lol:
BloodHenge
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by BloodHenge »

David J Prokopetz wrote:
You're assuming Falchion is the pitcher in those slashfics?
They don't need a definitive pitcher and catcher. There are a lot of things you can write about two people doing to each other. Even more if you don't know what's actually impossible down there.