2011-10-12: Dude, That Is Not Cool!

Follow the adventures of Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Fran and Naga in this all-new humorous entry to the growing Poeverse.
Nosy Neighbordroid
Mage/Priest War Veteran

2011-10-12: Dude, That Is Not Cool!

Post by Nosy Neighbordroid »

Discussion thread for Dude, That Is Not Cool!
Graybeard
The Heretical Admin

Re: 2011-10-12: Dude, That Is Not Cool!

Post by Graybeard »

If there has ever been a time to remind folks that there are fanart and fanfic sections to this forum, this must be it.

Because old is wise, does good, and above all, kicks ass.
Anthony
Errant Scholar

Post by Anthony »

Heh. There are times when it's better to be vague, Seth... of course, the fact that 'evil clone in the skimpy outfit' is not the fanfic (it's just the target of fanfic) says something..
BloodHenge
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by BloodHenge »

Honestly, he probably should've shut up about thirty seconds earlier.
Lukkai
Errant Scholar

Post by Lukkai »

On the other hand: If Falchion yet had any doubts about the way Seth's swinging, they ought to be gone by now. :D

Also from what I can gather, Stiletto still was if not openly available then at least not married at the time he was looking those fics up. Still wrong from the viewpoint of a brother of course.
I'm with SD. We're putting the anal into analysis.
Michael Poe
The Almighty Poe

Post by Michael Poe »

Anthony wrote:Heh. There are times when it's better to be vague, Seth... of course, the fact that 'evil clone in the skimpy outfit' is not the fanfic (it's just the target of fanfic) says something..
They're superheroes, that kind of stuff happens all the time to them. It's as common as having their future kid from a dark alternate future (and from a spouse who's currently dead in the present) come back to the past to try to kill them... or as superheroes call that "Wednesday".

I even still have artwork somewhere that I drew when I was eleven of the 'evil clone in the skimpy outfit'.
Sareth
RPG All-Star

Post by Sareth »

Lukkai wrote:On the other hand: If Falchion yet had any doubts about the way Seth's swinging, they ought to be gone by now. :D
This still leaves room for bisexuality. Doubt remains.
Lukkai
Errant Scholar

Post by Lukkai »

Sareth wrote:
Lukkai wrote:On the other hand: If Falchion yet had any doubts about the way Seth's swinging, they ought to be gone by now. :D
This still leaves room for bisexuality. Doubt remains.
True. Less doubt then. And certainty that Seth is at least into women as well. (Matter of fact has been into Fran several times.)

And Poe just reminded me of a very certain episode of Robo Chicken. You know the whole alternate evil opposite of superheroes...
I'm with SD. We're putting the anal into analysis.