2012-02-04: Pause for the Cut Scene

Follow the adventures of Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Fran and Naga in this all-new humorous entry to the growing Poeverse.
Nosy Neighbordroid
Mage/Priest War Veteran

2012-02-04: Pause for the Cut Scene

Post by Nosy Neighbordroid »

Discussion thread for Pause for the Cut Scene
Labrat
Errant Scholar

Re: 2012-02-04: Pause for the Cut Scene

Post by Labrat »

Why would those driven mad by lovecraftian horrors automatically go homicidal? Why not have a mass orgy or, you know, take up origami?

Madness isn't supposed to be predictable.
Sareth wrote:I'm actually going to rule that this is definitely a case of coitus interuptus prematurus gawdammiticus.
BloodHenge
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by BloodHenge »

Who says they're homicidal? We've only seen them grab people so far, and we have no evidence regarding what that one wants to do with that tire iron.
Labrat
Errant Scholar

Post by Labrat »

BloodHenge wrote:Who says they're homicidal? We've only seen them grab people so far, and we have no evidence regarding what that one wants to do with that tire iron.
The dark powers of optimism have gripped you? Don't worry. That will fade in time.
As much as the idea of a tire iron-assisted orgy appeals to me. Or the thought of the lovecraft-zombies breaking into the local aquarium so they can ride the seaturtles to freedom. Or, well, anything besides baseline murderous intent.
Sareth wrote:I'm actually going to rule that this is definitely a case of coitus interuptus prematurus gawdammiticus.
BloodHenge
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by BloodHenge »

Optimism? I never said they would be polite, benevolent, or gentle. Just that we don't know for certain that they specifically intend to kill.

Thank you for picking up on what I was implying about the tire iron, though. I knew I could count on you.
Labrat
Errant Scholar

Post by Labrat »

BloodHenge wrote:Optimism? I never said they would be polite, benevolent, or gentle. Just that we don't know for certain that they specifically intend to kill.

Thank you for picking up on what I was implying about the tire iron, though. I knew I could count on you.
'Optimism', in this case, referred to thinking that it would be any action other than classic zombie tropes. Cunt-punting the cliche, so to speak, in favor of true novelty. Whatever they are trying to do could still be quite lethal, however. Including cunt-punting. Or tire iron-assisted orgies.
taltamir
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by taltamir »

is naga just horribly ignorant of books and the difference between books about magic and regular otaku books...
Or did fran really get her powers by being an uber nerd and reading random books unrelated to magic?