2012-02-09: Moral Dilemma

Follow the adventures of Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Fran and Naga in this all-new humorous entry to the growing Poeverse.
Nosy Neighbordroid
Mage/Priest War Veteran

2012-02-09: Moral Dilemma

Post by Nosy Neighbordroid »

Discussion thread for Moral Dilemma
davester65
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Re: 2012-02-09: Moral Dilemma

Post by davester65 »

I'll say it again. That vampire chick would so not fit in with my gaming group. Naga on the other hand. . .
"Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." - C.S. Lewis
taltamir
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by taltamir »

I love the contrast between her, who drinks non lethally from people for money (or pray on pedos)...
And the vampire hunter with the tragic (stupid) past of killing his family and now murdering her for god.

It is amusing that the vampire chick is the most, if not only righteous character... the so called heroes for example were involved in mass murder (boyfriends of daughter/sister) and are really nothing but PR, and everyone else is an ass.
Labrat
Errant Scholar

Post by Labrat »

As long as she doesn't sparkle. If she starts to sparkle, I am spontaneously metamorphosing into Bruce Campbell complete with shotgun and chainsaw.

Or, alternately:

Sareth wrote:I'm actually going to rule that this is definitely a case of coitus interuptus prematurus gawdammiticus.
BloodHenge
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by BloodHenge »

Jefferson Twilight would definitely be the man for the job, if for no other reason than the fact that he so seldom is.
Labrat
Errant Scholar

Post by Labrat »

BloodHenge wrote:Jefferson Twilight would definitely be the man for the job, if for no other reason than the fact that he so seldom is.
If it wasn't for the fact that Poe would get his ass sued all the way to Pokipsy, I would insist on a crossover.
Sareth wrote:I'm actually going to rule that this is definitely a case of coitus interuptus prematurus gawdammiticus.
Forrest
Finally, some love for the BJ!

Post by Forrest »

Labrat wrote:
BloodHenge wrote:Jefferson Twilight would definitely be the man for the job, if for no other reason than the fact that he so seldom is.
If it wasn't for the fact that Poe would get his ass sued all the way to Pokipsy, I would insist on a crossover.
A parodic expy is always a way around that.
"Washington Sunset", anybody?
-Forrest Cameranesi, Geek of All Trades
"I am Sam. Sam I am. I do not like trolls, flames, or spam."
BloodHenge
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by BloodHenge »

A parody of a parody? Madness!
Labrat
Errant Scholar

Post by Labrat »

Forrest wrote:A parodic expy is always a way around that.
"Washington Sunset", anybody?

It must be done.
taltamir
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by taltamir »

Labrat wrote:As long as she doesn't sparkle. If she starts to sparkle, I am spontaneously metamorphosing into Bruce Campbell complete with shotgun and chainsaw.
Why would being good make her sparkle? The twilight vamps are very evil despite what the author claims.