So hi and stuff...

Follow the adventures of Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Fran and Naga in this all-new humorous entry to the growing Poeverse.
TheLastOutlaw
Forum Regular

So hi and stuff...

Post by TheLastOutlaw »

Yea...

I searched the forum with the provided handy dandy search function for an introduction thread and found something that has been dead for nigh on three years now and didn't feel like exercising my thread necromancy to that potent of a level so I figured I'd start out here. If any mods or other related diety choose to smite me for my indiscretion I will grudgingly accept that and move one.

Anyway... long time Poe fan here. The Exploitation Now forum was the second internet forum I ever joined (the first being the original Fallout game forum from Interplay so yea, go ahead and laugh, by internet standards I'm real fucking old) and dude, I loved that comic. I went by plain old Outlaw back then and some of you may remember me from my ancient sig "Hi speed internet, the reason college was invented." But probably not because as I've already noted I'm really old so I'm guessing that by now everyone besides Poe from back then either died or moved beyond webcomics or something. And in the meantime I graduated from college for what that was worth (not much as it turns out) and have been going by "TheLastOutlaw" since way before the undertaker ripped me off but that's a different story.

So yea. Speaking of stories I totally missed Errant Story. I knew about it of course. (Did I mention I own the hardbound copy of EN? No? Well I do.) I just never had the time to catch up on it and there was a point for about five years where I had no internet so that sort of put a damper on things anyway. I knew of Errant Story, I have always meant to read it but never got around to it and by means I don't even remember at the moment (I'm currently cross eyed drunk and can't worship the merits of the backspace key hard enough right now) I stumbled upon Does Not Play Well With Others. And I fell in love. True story. Totally.

So I made my custom avvy (because Fran is kick ass and I love her character design) and here I am.

Shit I'm drunk.
Stupidity got us into this, why can't it get us out?
Forrest
Finally, some love for the BJ!

Re: So hi and stuff...

Post by Forrest »

You will find that there are some rather old people here indeed.

Retirees, in fact.

Lets get off their lawn quickly before they notice us...
-Forrest Cameranesi, Geek of All Trades
"I am Sam. Sam I am. I do not like trolls, flames, or spam."
Graybeard
The Heretical Admin

Post by Graybeard »

Forrest wrote:You will find that there are some rather old people here indeed.

Retirees, in fact.
I resemble that remark.

Because old is wise, does good, and above all, kicks ass.
TheLastOutlaw
Forum Regular

Post by TheLastOutlaw »

Sweet, I'll fit right in then. Do we chase them off our lawns with fire hoses or shotguns? I'm good either way.
Stupidity got us into this, why can't it get us out?
kaitou
Almighty Systems Admin
Twitter @: kaitou_

Post by kaitou »

See that 5 foot wide band of rocks bordering the lawn? Mines.