2012-06-27: Oh The Fun We Shall Have

Follow the adventures of Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Fran and Naga in this all-new humorous entry to the growing Poeverse.
Nosy Neighbordroid
Mage/Priest War Veteran

2012-06-27: Oh The Fun We Shall Have

Post by Nosy Neighbordroid »

Discussion thread for Oh The Fun We Shall Have
lyze
Errant Scholar

Re: 2012-06-27: Oh The Fun We Shall Have

Post by lyze »

Oh well, so much for the villain cred. I guess we'll be seeing him again someday. Pieces of him anyways.
BloodHenge
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by BloodHenge »

I wonder if muscle wizardry takes special training, or if you can use it with just the transplanted muscles.
Lukkai
Errant Scholar

Post by Lukkai »

Well. Craig has redeemed himself I guess. He knew he wouldn't be available and planned in advance for any emergencies that might come up.

And no, no hard feelings. It's just business and curiosity.

Wonder what the Artificier/Tekmage will have in stock for the girl that wanted to get his daughter murdered. (Since there is no way Jordan would have it possibly be traced back to her. Not as long as she can prevent it that is.)
I'm with SD. We're putting the anal into analysis.
David J Prokopetz
Forum Regular

Post by David J Prokopetz »

So, is the mouse-over text meant to be read as "weird-ass organs" or "weird ass-organs"? And if it's the latter, exactly how many organs are there in one's ass?
taltamir
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by taltamir »

David J Prokopetz wrote:So, is the mouse-over text meant to be read as "weird-ass organs" or "weird ass-organs"? And if it's the latter, exactly how many organs are there in one's ass?
hipbone, skin, tailbone, nerves, gluteus maximus, gluteus medius, veins, arteries, sphincter, rectum, adipose ... and probably many more.
BloodHenge
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by BloodHenge »

taltamir wrote:
David J Prokopetz wrote:So, is the mouse-over text meant to be read as "weird-ass organs" or "weird ass-organs"? And if it's the latter, exactly how many organs are there in one's ass?
hipbone, skin, tailbone, nerves, gluteus maximus, gluteus medius, veins, arteries, sphincter, rectum, adipose ... and probably many more.
Would skin, adipose, nerves, muscle groups, individual bones, and blood vessels qualify as organs, or would they be more accurately described as tissues?
taltamir
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by taltamir »

BloodHenge wrote:
taltamir wrote:
Would skin, adipose, nerves, muscle groups, individual bones, and blood vessels qualify as organs, or would they be more accurately described as tissues?
good question, I am not quite sure.