2012-07-04: Hetero Bio-Pod Mates

Follow the adventures of Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Fran and Naga in this all-new humorous entry to the growing Poeverse.
TheLastOutlaw
Forum Regular

Re: 2012-07-04: Hetero Bio-Pod Mates

Post by TheLastOutlaw »

On the subject of gaming couples I can remember one incident in DnD group that went poorly with a couple but it was the exception to my experience rather than a rule. And it had more to do with one of the pair not meshing well with the group (only lawful good aligned character in the party) and their inability or unwillingness to seperate players from their character actions. (They held childish grudges over loot shares and other petty nonsense is what I'm saying.)

And FYI, due to all the talk of cannibals, pedophilia and rape this specfic thread is now flagged by my net nanny at work and I can't post in it. My "adult content, wtf?" reaction probably should have been a Kodak moment. I think I love this forum.
Stupidity got us into this, why can't it get us out?
Sareth
RPG All-Star

Post by Sareth »

Hey, at least we've been keeping them properly segregated. I mean, we could be discussing eating pedophilic rapists, which would be extremely, terribly wrong. My mother always taught me not to talk with my mouth full.
BloodHenge
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by BloodHenge »

I think the only crime we have left is good old-fashioned GENOCIDE!
Forrest
Finally, some love for the BJ!

Post by Forrest »

Sareth wrote:we could be discussing eating pedophilic rapists
Didn't we already do that in another thread? The one where Naga is... catching a predator?
-Forrest Cameranesi, Geek of All Trades
"I am Sam. Sam I am. I do not like trolls, flames, or spam."