2012-07-13: Six *More* Panels about Dawnguard

Follow the adventures of Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Fran and Naga in this all-new humorous entry to the growing Poeverse.
Nosy Neighbordroid
Mage/Priest War Veteran

2012-07-13: Six *More* Panels about Dawnguard

Post by Nosy Neighbordroid »

Discussion thread for Six *More* Panels about Dawnguard
Viking-Sensei
Evil Admin Overlord
Twitter @: Kallisti_x

Re: 2012-07-13: Six *More* Panels about Dawnguard

Post by Viking-Sensei »

It's an Elder Scroll game - everyone is wearing stupid hats.
How could a plan this awesome possibly fail?
BloodHenge
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by BloodHenge »

Not me. With my Dexterity and Unarmored fully trained, putting on most helmets makes my defense go down.

But even without playing "Skyrim", I can tell you Kain was a much better vampire than this Harkon idiot. The dude walked around in broad daylight for five entire games and did not give a single fuck. (Well, on second though, I think "Blood Omen 2" took place mostly at night or indoors, but even the writers don't pay much attention to that one so I don't think we should either.)

Also? Kain had bigger problems to worry about than sunlight. Like causality. Plus, he barely even needs to be in the same room with other people to drink their blood, which is always beneficial for a vampire.
Michael Poe
The Almighty Poe

Post by Michael Poe »

BloodHenge wrote:Not me. With my Dexterity and Unarmored fully trained, putting on most helmets makes my defense go down.

But even without playing "Skyrim", I can tell you Kain was a much better vampire than this Harkon idiot. The dude walked around in broad daylight for five entire games and did not give a single fuck. (Well, on second though, I think "Blood Omen 2" took place mostly at night or indoors, but even the writers don't pay much attention to that one so I don't think we should either.)

Also? Kain had bigger problems to worry about than sunlight. Like causality. Plus, he barely even needs to be in the same room with other people to drink their blood, which is always beneficial for a vampire.
One of the funnier things about Dawnguard's plot is that big block out sun plan actually requires fucking with causality via an elder scroll, so this guy would rather risk blindness, insanity and taking it up the butt by reality and the entire space time continuum than deal with the sun causing him slight discomfort.
DT777
Forum Regular

Post by DT777 »

Michael Poe wrote:
BloodHenge wrote:Not me. With my Dexterity and Unarmored fully trained, putting on most helmets makes my defense go down.

One of the funnier things about Dawnguard's plot is that big block out sun plan actually requires fucking with causality via an elder scroll, so this guy would rather risk blindness, insanity and taking it up the butt by reality and the entire space time continuum than deal with the sun causing him slight discomfort.
Yeah, I think the writers might have phoned it in on this one. And doesn't it require like three elder scrolls? I mean, one's bad enough. But once you start messing with three, Causality is going to take a sharp glance in your direction and demand to know what the hell you think you're doing.
Lukkai
Errant Scholar

Post by Lukkai »

Not to mention there's like a giant underground area with several entrances and a food supply, err... some falmer guys that should make quite nice a small vampire realm in skyrim. Just in case you didn't want to deal with the sun at all anymore.

Would probably be easier to claim than going through with the mentioned plan.
I'm with SD. We're putting the anal into analysis.