2012-09-03: Live Fire Test

Follow the adventures of Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Fran and Naga in this all-new humorous entry to the growing Poeverse.
taltamir
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Re: 2012-09-03: Live Fire Test

Post by taltamir »

Venalitor wrote:Is. . . is Fran's hat growing? Also, in what way is that asphyxiation erotic?
see alt text about autoerotic asphyxiation. Combine it with this info https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erotic_asphyxiation
Also, naga looks kinda cute in that first panel
davester65
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by davester65 »

taltamir wrote:Also, naga looks kinda cute in that first panel
It disturbs me that I agree with you.
"Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." - C.S. Lewis
BloodHenge
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by BloodHenge »

She honestly looks less cute than usual to me. Apparently, I don't find asphyxiation attractive.
taltamir
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by taltamir »

BloodHenge wrote:She honestly looks less cute than usual to me. Apparently, I don't find asphyxiation attractive.
Look at her expression, and the blush (probably meant to be a "choke" but instead of face turning blue she is blushing), and posture. Her raffled shirt...

The neck compression and dialog seriously detracts from the overall effect though since I am NOT into asphyxiation either.
I believe there are some things... off about this depiction of asphyxiation. she should have been turning blue rather then blushing, bulging eyes and other nasty things.