2012-10-26: I’m Drunk on Panda Mystery!

Follow the adventures of Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Fran and Naga in this all-new humorous entry to the growing Poeverse.
Michael Poe
The Almighty Poe

Re: 2012-10-26: I’m Drunk on Panda Mystery!

Post by Michael Poe »

Bytemite wrote:
Which I believe only slightly more than the obviously untrue rumour (mostly wishful thinking for a lot of players) that Blizzard would never include Pandaren as a playable race because China is their biggest player base and the Chinese government would object to images of pandas getting hurt.

(I still like Pandaren)
Even if it had been a problem they would probably just do a quick model texture rework to them like they did with all the undead models in China.

I miss when it was possible to hack the game client and use the chinese forsaken. They were so much better looking with out the low poly bones and torn armor crap.
TheLastOutlaw
Forum Regular

Post by TheLastOutlaw »

I never played the Warcraft 3 expansion that had Chen, I hadn't realized how long the Pandarens had been around. But my comment wasn't as much about which came first, it was about the presentation.

Though playing a character who is called a brewmaster sounds like everything I want to be a part of.
Stupidity got us into this, why can't it get us out?
taltamir
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by taltamir »

Michael Poe wrote:Even if it had been a problem they would probably just do a quick model texture rework to them like they did with all the undead models in China.

I miss when it was possible to hack the game client and use the chinese forsaken. They were so much better looking with out the low poly bones and torn armor crap.
Huh, I didn't even know they did that but you appear to be right. The chinese undead do look better :)