2013-02-09: I guess we should have said something...

Follow the adventures of Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Fran and Naga in this all-new humorous entry to the growing Poeverse.
Forrest
Finally, some love for the BJ!

Re: 2013-02-09: I guess we should have said something...

Post by Forrest »

Man, I've always thought I had suffered a pretty nasty humiliation conga* myself, which hit it's low point in 2010 right as yours was starting and is just now finally recovering, but yours really takes the cake. I really hope there are no more unexpected shoes dropping, and you guys get your rebalancing series of fortunate events soon. In my anecdotal experience such things do happen. Everything in my own life fell apart (not quite to the same extent as yours) from 2007 to early 2010, I lost almost everything I had spent my adult life building up to, spent 2010 destitute and nearly homeless and unemployed, and then right at the end of 2010 suddenly everything turned around at once for unconnected reasons, and despite my constant fears of yet another disaster around the corner about to ruin it all, it's been nothing but unexpectedly better and better luck for the past two years (well, with a few downward twists too, but minor compared to the strokes of good luck). Let's hope in short order you can tell the same kind of story :-)

*(I know that's supposed to apply to villains only but I can't find a term without that connotation)
-Forrest Cameranesi, Geek of All Trades
"I am Sam. Sam I am. I do not like trolls, flames, or spam."
CorsairX
New Poster

Re: 2013-02-09: I guess we should have said something...

Post by CorsairX »

Bloody hell, I thought I'd had a shit couple of years - not even close :(

Not much I can do but wish you all the best and hope that things turn around. +1 to what Forrest said, too.