2014-03-29: Sad Robot

Follow the adventures of Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Fran and Naga in this all-new humorous entry to the growing Poeverse.
Nosy Neighbordroid
Mage/Priest War Veteran

2014-03-29: Sad Robot

Post by Nosy Neighbordroid »

Discussion thread for Sad Robot
lyze
Errant Scholar

Re: 2014-03-29: Sad Robot

Post by lyze »

"...then I’m switching back to the fun characters for a bit."

What do you mean back to the fun characters? Jordan is a fun character and I'm digging the robot. Poor thing, your mommy is kind of a douche.

I said it before, Jordan is remarkably self-aware and yeah, wow, the self loathing. She goes out of your way to program a creation to hate its creator because it really should, that speaks volumes. It kind of makes me wonder if all her world domination schemes don't succeed because she really doesn't feel like she deserves to. Issues like whoa.
taltamir
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Re: 2014-03-29: Sad Robot

Post by taltamir »

lyze wrote:"...then I’m switching back to the fun characters for a bit."

What do you mean back to the fun characters? Jordan is a fun character and I'm digging the robot. Poor thing, your mommy is kind of a douche.

I said it before, Jordan is remarkably self-aware and yeah, wow, the self loathing. She goes out of your way to program a creation to hate its creator because it really should, that speaks volumes. It kind of makes me wonder if all her world domination schemes don't succeed because she really doesn't feel like she deserves to. Issues like whoa.
now that is a remarkably astute observation

also, I agree about jordan being one of the more fun characters