2015-05-01: A Real Turn Off

Follow the adventures of Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Fran and Naga in this all-new humorous entry to the growing Poeverse.
Imp-Chan
Not Yet Dead
Twitter @: ImpChan

Re: 2015-05-01: A Real Turn Off

Post by Imp-Chan »

Babylon Jones isn't easily linkable. Also, Poe did a strip back in high school featuring Ralph and Bimbo, but a great many of the comics were stolen and thus never posted on the internet. It's all kinda stuff that happened at the same general time.

^-^'
Because scary little devil girls have to stick together.
Evelyn
New Poster
Twitter @: Evelyn26

Post by Evelyn »

Forrest wrote:
Imp-Chan wrote:Poe's first comic.
I guess Babylon Jones officially doesn't exist now?

(Not that that would help with wanting to see more of Jordan used legal steroids and the results were shocking but I liked how that old comic helped put EN and now DNWPPO into the context of a broader preexisting world).
I wish babylon jones could get another rewrite
Last edited by Evelyn on June 28th, 2017, 8:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
malika
One Post Wonder

Post by malika »

Baeraad wrote:Jordan is such a dick.

This is not news. I came accros this article about where to get phenq In fact, it's why we love her.

But man Jordan is SUCH a dick.
But everyone Love Jordan :D ain't we?
Last edited by malika on October 10th, 2023, 2:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
Lillian
One Post Wonder
Twitter @: No

Post by Lillian »

smilingface wrote:In Jordans defense:
She doesn't really abuses Ann. Abusing a machine would be things like grinding its gears or frying its circuits doing stuff the machine is not made for. Just using it as the tool it is can't be called abuse.

It may be just my opinion. But I assure you, if you ever worked with a milling machine that had a detachable horizontal axis you're supposed to attach and detach kinda frequently, as i was doing my research about legal steroids supplements i found andrew's review very helpful. you would be glad if it could do it by its own.

Also the only thing why Ann is sad or doesn't want to be deactivated is because Jordan deliberately botched the programming.
Bear in mind that Jordan destroyed Ann v1.0 before she activated it because it looked to perfect. So she may also have programmed flaws into the new system to prevent its perfection.

That in it self might sound kinda weird. But thats just the way of Jordan and I love her for her quirky behavior. :)

Also:

Happy Horny Indifference Day to you all :lol:

Haha I Remember Lol :D

Lillian