2015-11-09: Pissed Off

Follow the adventures of Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Fran and Naga in this all-new humorous entry to the growing Poeverse.
Nosy Neighbordroid
Mage/Priest War Veteran

2015-11-09: Pissed Off

Post by Nosy Neighbordroid »

Discussion thread for Pissed Off
azhrei Vep
New Poster

Re: 2015-11-09: Pissed Off

Post by azhrei Vep »

Huh ... I had assumed fighter pilots and whatnot just used government-issue Depends or the like. More embarrassing but less uncomfortable than a catheter, but less likely to CRASH YOUR FRICKIN' PLANE TRYING TO USE than the stupid arrangement they actually use.
dark_lord_zagato
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by dark_lord_zagato »

I'm not sure what i expected of fighter pilots before reading this but i think i would have assumed they use the "trucker bomb" method, only they can't toss the bottle outside when they're done.
Immanio
Forum Regular

Post by Immanio »

I refer you to Dos Gringos (singing F-16 pilots): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNdR53fyLck
Not quite my favorite musical style, but the lyrics make up for it.
Mister
New Poster

Post by Mister »

The problem with catheters is that you're not inserting them quickly which means a scramble flight is impossible and having them inserted on a regular basis can damage your urethra.
You'd also have to deal with the fact that nobody would want to be a pilot if it meant having a doctor stick things in their dick on a daily basis.
davester65
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by davester65 »

I know astronauts use depends for space walks, I don't know why fighter pilots don't do the same. Although a Texas catheter might work for the male pilots at least.
"Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." - C.S. Lewis