2016-04-22: Shock the Vote

Follow the adventures of Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Fran and Naga in this all-new humorous entry to the growing Poeverse.
Nosy Neighbordroid
Mage/Priest War Veteran

2016-04-22: Shock the Vote

Post by Nosy Neighbordroid »

Discussion thread for Shock the Vote
dark_lord_zagato
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Re: 2016-04-22: Shock the Vote

Post by dark_lord_zagato »

Asshat? But which one???

Another great idea by Naga. It's like a bug zapper, except the bugs don't die. They just go home and blog about how the patriarchy oppressed them today.
Baeraad
Forum Regular

Post by Baeraad »

... this comic sums up my own feelings about the current political situation better than I am actually comfortable with.

Conservative politicians and corporate leaders deserve Jordan. Liberal bloggers and social-media noise-makers deserve Naga.
Alice Machaer
Forum Regular

Post by Alice Machaer »

It's a perfect division of labour, isn't it? Not that Jordan and Naga have coordinated it.

Actually, the two of them working together on anything would be kind of scary.
Baeraad
Forum Regular

Post by Baeraad »

... now I actually want to see a Naga-Jordan teamup. It should be memorable. :shock:

In fact, I don't recall those two ever interacting at all, outside of being on opposite sides of that group fight way back. Considering that Jordan is all about "do evil, because this fucking bastard world deserves it" and Naga is all about "do evil, because... well, it's funny!" it'd be interesting to see what they'd make of each other.