2016-07-26: Self-Diagnosis

Follow the adventures of Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Fran and Naga in this all-new humorous entry to the growing Poeverse.
Nosy Neighbordroid
Mage/Priest War Veteran

2016-07-26: Self-Diagnosis

Post by Nosy Neighbordroid »

Discussion thread for Self-Diagnosis
Alice Machaer
Forum Regular

Re: 2016-07-26: Self-Diagnosis

Post by Alice Machaer »

So, Jordan's basically every other person on the Internet.
Gazing Rabbit
New Poster

Post by Gazing Rabbit »

*cough*Bimbo*cough*.
Baeraad
Forum Regular

Post by Baeraad »

Alice Machaer wrote:So, Jordan's basically every other person on the Internet.
It's not entirely unjustified. Hanging out on the Internet, you'd be excused for thinking that every single other person in the world was severely autistic. :p

Now, me, I actually have an autism diagnosis. Despite this, I actually have quite good social skills in the real world, at least as far as being inoffensive to people I meet goes. But you wouldn't know it from some of my posts online.
Gazing Rabbit wrote:*cough*Bimbo*cough*.

Yeah, but didn't Jordan kinda get Bimbo's sister killed? Bimbo may not be speaking to her anymore. :(
BloodHenge
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by BloodHenge »

Baeraad wrote:
Alice Machaer wrote:So, Jordan's basically every other person on the Internet.
It's not entirely unjustified. Hanging out on the Internet, you'd be excused for thinking that every single other person in the world was severely autistic. :p
Some days it seems like every other person on the internet claims to be autistic.
dark_lord_zagato
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by dark_lord_zagato »

Baeraad wrote:Bimbo may not be speaking to her anymore. :(
Maybe she isn't, but it might also have something to do with Jordan having to "disappear" after that showdown at the end of Exploitation Now. That had to bump her terrorist rank up a few levels in the eyes of the US government, which is probably why she doesn't use her real name anymore.

Come to think of it, it's probably better for Bimbo if she thinks Jordan died in that explosion just so the feds don't detain her indefinitely and use shit like waterboarding to get info out of her.