2017-04-12: Scaly Anchor Baby

Follow the adventures of Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Fran and Naga in this all-new humorous entry to the growing Poeverse.
Nosy Neighbordroid
Mage/Priest War Veteran

2017-04-12: Scaly Anchor Baby

Post by Nosy Neighbordroid »

Discussion thread for Scaly Anchor Baby
Alice Machaer
Forum Regular

Re: 2017-04-12: Scaly Anchor Baby

Post by Alice Machaer »

Ha! I figured Naga and Jordan would eventually meet, though I'd no idea how. This is definitely in-character for them both, though.

Good thing for Jordan that Naga didn't catch her in the midst of putting on or removing her Tekmage armor. Imagine the blackmail possibilities!
smilingface
Forum Regular

Post by smilingface »

Snakes tend to have a keen sense of taste/smell. I don't know if this counts for Naga, too.
If it does she might already know the true identity of Tekmage but for the time being not bothering exploiting that knowledge.
And Naga can be patient as seen in strip 229 "Pick a Card" where she waited just for the right moment. About a year and a half in this case. :lol:
dark_lord_zagato
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by dark_lord_zagato »

Ohh baby, could there really be a prank war in the works? Naga makes a good point, that if she can get on Jordan's good side the two of them could do some amazingly cruel hilarious things to Fran. :twisted:
Mateustick
One Post Wonder

Post by Mateustick »

I knew that Jordan and Naga will meet at some point :D So happy I was right haha
You grow up the day you have the first real laugh at yourself.