Well, because I think more would like to see them

Help us craft our dastardly plans for world domination!
Nightshard
On Probation

Well, because I think more would like to see them

Post by Nightshard »

Because I've been told to be a bit more socical and that I think I could help here.

- Books

Put in something that isn't shown on the site, like sketches and character information which would make the books more attractive for readers to by and maybe an interview at the back. Its fairly simple and will boost the books attractiveness. The same things goes for the covers, none of them really screams out that "Buy Me" things that people have soo hard to ignore. But the most importatn thing is that the spine of the books jumps out from the other books, I don't know if it does because I haven't seen it. But contrast is the thing to look for.

- Clothing

This is farly simple. I know because I usually give this things to people I know on their birthdays. Its tricky at the beginning but its cheapest one that I can think of. One ink printer(the most expensive thing on the list), a good one though with high DPI and quality tranfer paper. t-shirts and other can be bough both cheap and in hight quality even at small shippment, 10 white - 10 black etc. and then just put them on there with an iron. It takes around two tries to get the hang of it. This way you never have +1 of something when the other sold out. If I remember correcly the same thing goes with cup's and simular, but then its in to the owen with them. I am however not 100% sure of that.

- Prints

This is simple, Higher quality and more sizes. I take it again, quality - sizes and maybe even as mousepads.

Thank you for reading my ramblings, stay tuned for small figures, figurines and uther shamelessness(I don't know why I like this word suddenly, it has to be all the S's)