wallpapers and bookmarks

Help us craft our dastardly plans for world domination!
BloodHenge
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Re: wallpapers and bookmarks

Post by BloodHenge »

I actually haven't gotten any bookmarks, which seems odd since I got my two buttons just find. I'm wondering if I've been doing something wrong.
Imp-Chan
Not Yet Dead
Twitter @: ImpChan

Post by Imp-Chan »

Check your paypal address, please. Sometimes I also get people who have donated but decided no shipping address was required, so I have none on record with which to ship. Since we do get requests not to ship anything, I assumed those donators were the same until now.

October, November, December, and January have not gone out yet despite my best intentions. They are ready to go, but I cannot print the shipping labels due to an error somewhere in the code. I've asked Kyhm to look at it, but since he is very busy and a volunteer, I don't want to be pushy about it. I will send them as soon as the shipping labels bug is fixed.

-_-'
Because scary little devil girls have to stick together.
BloodHenge
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by BloodHenge »

Imp-Chan wrote:Check your paypal address, please. Sometimes I also get people who have donated but decided no shipping address was required, so I have none on record with which to ship. Since we do get requests not to ship anything, I assumed those donators were the same until now.
I checked my Paypal account, and it has my current address (marked as both Home and Confirmed, and my only listed address), and I'm pretty sure it was updated before I even got the buttons, so I'm not sure what the problem is.

I don't remember what months they're from, but these are the wallpapers I have: Bani with the Yuuki staff; Meji, Ellis, Sara, Jon, and Sarine standing in the forest; Leah and Riley in bed; Meji in jail; Misa holding her Virador mask; and Bani and Rape-kun early in the morning.
Imp-Chan
Not Yet Dead

Post by Imp-Chan »

BloodHenge wrote:I don't remember what months they're from, but these are the wallpapers I have: Bani with the Yuuki staff; Meji, Ellis, Sara, Jon, and Sarine standing in the forest; Leah and Riley in bed; Meji in jail; Misa holding her Virador mask; and Bani and Rape-kun early in the morning.
Bani with the staff is June, that bookmark (the Viradior) did go out and should have arrived (unless you donated $100 or more, in which case there's a whole mess of sketches that we're still getting together to send out). The cast doing the powerwalk is July, those bookmarks just went out only a week or so ago due to a fabulously embarassing delay from misplacing the bookmark forms, so that one should arrive soon. Leah and Riley was a button month, as was the Bani in the morning one. That leaves Meji Imprisoned (October), and Misa (November) neither of which I was able to send yet due to the shipping label issue mentioned earlier.

So, it looks like the only one that might be really missing as opposed to not arrived yet is June, which was the Viradior bookmark. The most likely reason for it to be missing is just if you donated $100 or more, and we're way behind on the sketches. Otherwise, I do have a stack of returned items that we can't resend because we already paid postage once, but if you got other stuff fine I doubt it'd be in there anyways (there's only two from that month, one of which I know isn't you, and the other of which is from Canada)

^-^'
BloodHenge
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by BloodHenge »

Actually, if it was sent out that long ago, it could've been after I'd moved but before I deleted my old address off my PayPal account. (I did *not* send you $100, unfortunately; I'm just a poor college student. My typical donation is $10, although I did send $15 once.)

Thanks for the clarification!
BloodHenge
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by BloodHenge »

Update: I just checked my mail, and I have the bookmark of Meji in her orange jacket. Thanks!
mindstalk
Typo-Seeking Missile

Post by mindstalk »

Hey, these bookmarks actually exist. Just received my first ones, Ian and Sara.
Imp-Chan
Not Yet Dead

Post by Imp-Chan »

Sorry, the first quarter 2008 ones were supposed to go out already, but I forgot to put them in the car because I was rushing to get on the road to Pittsburgh. January, February, and March bookmarks SHOULD be going out tomorrow, since they are ready to roll.

April, May, and June will all go out later this week, since to date I preferred to send a quarter's worth of bookmarks out together. If we can get enough ahead, though, we'll switch to sending July out as soon as July is over and so on.

^-^'
Pillaroforder
Heretical Monk

Post by Pillaroforder »

Just a quick question about 'the assassin duo' wallpaper - are those Anne and Gabriel, since she is guarding the door when Jon comes to see Gabriel. Who else would otherwise trust one-armed assassin to be still able to do her duty, even if it is just guard duty, but her old partner? It's not specified how long has it been since the Connel affair or how long is Anita the Emperatrix.
Imp-Chan
Not Yet Dead

Post by Imp-Chan »

The assassin duo wallpaper is the same two, but from before the Connel assassination.

Erm... did that answer the question?

^-^'