Errant Story Around the World Character Posters?

Help us craft our dastardly plans for world domination!
Calibur
New Poster

Errant Story Around the World Character Posters?

Post by Calibur »

Um, is this idea good?

Errant Story Around the World Character Posters: Ever wanted to see Sara and Jon hanging out on the streets of New York City? Or watch Riley and Leah put on a Las Vegas Showgirl performance while wearing feathery showgirl outfits? How about see Bani and Anita parading as Rio carnival performers? Or Meji and Sarine attending a Japanese festival? See your favorite Errant Story characters around the world at different locations having a good time and generally rocking our world, LITERALLY! Available for purchase and download soon!

Heh, good sales pitch or bad? Seriously though, is the above a good idea?
finalcarrot
Forum Regular

Re: Errant Story Around the World Character Posters?

Post by finalcarrot »

It's not a bad idea really, but it depends on the current success of wallpapers and bookmarks. There wouldn't be a point to Poe doing them if they don't sell enough to make a difference.
Calibur
New Poster

Post by Calibur »

Ah, good point. Thanks! ^_^
finalcarrot
Forum Regular

Post by finalcarrot »

I really like the idea. It'd be fun to see Sarine as a flamenco dancer with Jon holding a rose between his teeth Antonio-Banderas style.

I just know I probably would have to scrimp and save to afford a poster like that. I got the feeling from the old boards that most people were in the same situation.
Calibur
New Poster

Post by Calibur »

I just know I probably would have to scrimp and save to afford a poster like that. I got the feeling from the old boards that most people were in the same situation.
My friend, amen! God, I know the feeling so badly. I'm so poor right now. Thank god I make enough to afford at least a somewhat decent apartment though. Still, I'd be willing to scrape and save for a Riley and Leah showgirl performance picture! Heh, I can see it now! Riley showing off with her immense/fluffy feather boas headdress/bikini costume while Leah hanging her head and sighing all the while.

Also, yeah, I would definitely go for a Sarine/Jon flamenco dance routine! Heh, how about a Kawaii and Nookie in England or a Rape-Kun/Ellis duo terrorizing people at the Louvre Museum.