Ellis Plushies...

Help us craft our dastardly plans for world domination!
Imp-Chan
Not Yet Dead
Twitter @: ImpChan

Ellis Plushies...

Post by Imp-Chan »

We are now down to less than 150 plushies left. Sure, that sounds like a lot, but we're taking 100 of them at least to Dragon*Con with us, and based on their sales at Otakon, we don't expect to be bringing any back home afterwards.

What this means for you is that as of August 30th, we're turning off that product in the store and taking any remaining stock with us to Dragon*Con. So, if you want an Ellis plushy and you are not going to Dragon*Con, you'd probably better order one now, or resign yourself to having to pre-order it when we get back and wait until after Christmas for it to arrive. Yes, we will be offering this product for a second round of pre-orders... given how fast the first few hundred have sold, I think we'd better.

So, here's the last call. If you want an Ellis plushy, then buy now, or be prepared to have to pre-order the next time, because we are almost certainly going to be completely out by the end of the month, and these little guys go really, REALLY fast at cons.

^-^'
Because scary little devil girls have to stick together.
Eleriand
One Post Wonder

Re: Ellis Plushies...

Post by Eleriand »

I had ordered one of the plushies back on 8-14-07, but it still hasn't arrived. When I check on the store site, it says my order has shipped, but it doesn't say when it was shipped and I never received a shipping notice. I've tried to contact the store via several email addresses, but have gotten no response. Just wondering if I can get any info regarding my shipment (order 1622).