Shipping Delays Upcoming

Help us craft our dastardly plans for world domination!
Imp-Chan
Not Yet Dead
Twitter @: ImpChan

Shipping Delays Upcoming

Post by Imp-Chan »

Hey there folks...

My office is in the middle of being painted right now (because if I'd had to stare at a greyish-beige cave for even one more day I was going to lose all grip on my sanity and go on a murderous rampage through the nearest Home Depot), which means that our inventory is now virtually inaccessible, because it is stacked in piles and piles of boxes in the other room, and the cabinets in which it used to be stored are now between me and those piles of boxes. If you ordered in the last few days, I will still brave the piles to send out your order tomorrow, but if you're ordering during the rest of this week I likely won't be able to fill the order until Sunday evening, which means it would not be able to ship out until Monday. The painting is taking a lot longer than I thought it should, so it'll probably be Friday before my office can be reassembled.

For those of you paying attention to the date and eagerly awaiting your Tentacle Love t-shirts, I do still plan to get your orders ready to go out on time, and have actually already started to do so. However, there was a bit of a miscommunication with the manufacturer regarding deadlines, and although I've taken steps to correct it there is a small chance that the shirts may not arrive here until Monday, in which case they would go out either Monday evening or Tuesday morning, basically just as fast as I could possibly process them. I'm hoping that they'll actually arrive tomorrow or Friday so that we can still ship them on time, but I thought it would be a good idea to let you know about the possibility that they might have to go out a couple of days late.

Since my computer is also in the pile of boxes in the other room, I'm afraid that I won't be reachable by e-mail for the next couple of days, and likely my forum presence will be limited as well (I am borrowing a computer to post this). I'll still check in, but likely I won't be able to post until the office is back together and I am able to make my triumphant return to the world of people who have their own computers to use.

^-^'
Because scary little devil girls have to stick together.