Jordan Kennedy Banner

Help us craft our dastardly plans for world domination!
Ruarke
New Poster

Jordan Kennedy Banner

Post by Ruarke »

Is there any chance that the Jordan Kennedy banner that was up for auction a while back will ever be done as a poster?
Imp-Chan
Not Yet Dead
Twitter @: ImpChan

Re: Jordan Kennedy Banner

Post by Imp-Chan »

We hadn't planned on it, it was a one of a kind piece (though I thank you for the reminder to take that comic out of the lineup as it's no longer relevant).

We could do some Exploitation Now merchandise, particularly posters, but we're worried there's not enough of a demand. Plus, right now sales are down to a point where I'm sure you've noticed we've been having trouble doing even Errant Story merchandise. The Sashi Mu Academy shirts are next on the list.

-_-'
Because scary little devil girls have to stick together.
Ruarke
New Poster

Re: Jordan Kennedy Banner

Post by Ruarke »

Thanks for the reply. I was just wondering if there had been any thought about doing it, since it looks awesome IMO. I can appreciate though that something 8 inches taller than myself is a one of a kind item ;)

And since I've seen so many mentions of it, I think I'd better see if I can find out what these Sashi Mu Academy shirts look like :)

Right, looked on the forums, and found lots of references to them, but where can I find a pic of what the shirt will look like?
Any handy-dandy links floating around >_>