2009-12-07: After them!

For talking about the plot, the art, the dialogue, the characters, the site, and the individual updates...
Pillaroforder
Heretical Monk

Re: 2009-12-07: After them!

Post by Pillaroforder »

They have attention span to match their size. How ironic that Kawaii was the one to notice they dropped the ball.
The Comment Golem
Unstoppable Posting Machine

2009-12-07: After them!

Post by The Comment Golem »

Discussion thread for After them!
mindstalk
Typo-Seeking Missile

Post by mindstalk »

Pillaroforder wrote:They have attention span to match their size. How ironic that Kawaii was the one to notice they dropped the ball.
I think the 'adults' are usually better. But they've got a grudge. And I guess Kawaii joined in, no rescue for fally guy.
Barefoot Chica still looks weird.
Chica's got an ear.
Wonder if they're going to kill the elves or just spank them? There's blood. OTOH if they want to kill they could probably do so pretty quickly.

I hope Kawaii and Nookie join the team. Also, give infodumps. I'd fanfic-imagined all 3 joining, but this way Concussion has a minder.
DatDude
Errant Scholar

Post by DatDude »

And they aren't just going to teleport to the exit either because its funnier this way.
The most terrifying fact about the universe is not that it is hostile but that it is indifferent but if we can come to terms with this indifference and accept the challenges of life within the boundaries of death however mutable man may be able to make them our existence as a species can have genuine meaning and fulfillment. However vast the darkness, we must supply our own light. Stanley Kubrick
No One
Errant Scholar

Post by No One »

Pillaroforder wrote:They have attention span to match their size.
I'm going to hold on to hope that Continuity is better.
mindstalk
Typo-Seeking Missile

Post by mindstalk »

DatDude wrote:And they aren't just going to teleport to the exit either because its funnier this way.
There's no evidence that they have self-teleport powers. Even Ian doesn't.
ChunLing
Advocate of Justice

Post by ChunLing »

Well, they are very fast when they really try. And since both Kawaii and Nookie have been shot before, they might have figured out how to dodge bullets. Though you'd think they might have figured out to take Jon's gun away too. It probably hasn't occurred to Nookie yet that Senilis is indeed 'in there', or at least exhibiting some kind of goal-directed behavior at any rate.

So, what are the chances that the only reason for the pointy ears is to make it easier for the Pedo-gang to "teach" the elves without resorting to 'burst forth from the stomach" discipline? I wonder if the Dwarves have pointy ears? And what are the chances that we'll find out?
Kill...more...elves.
mindstalk
Typo-Seeking Missile

Post by mindstalk »

I wonder what the last elf is doing. Standing back waiting for his (her?) share of discipline? Staying wevvy qwiet?
Tiamat
Jordan's Lab Assistant

Post by Tiamat »

mindstalk wrote:I wonder what the last elf is doing. Standing back waiting for his (her?) share of discipline? Staying wevvy qwiet?
Tending to the crispy leader, most likely.
Elessar
Forum Regular

Post by Elessar »

As previously pointed out, the fairies's immediate decision to go after the elves is immensely stupid.

And now we watch the so-called heroes escape because of random elven hatred.

Fairy-incompetence is now approaching legendary.