2010-09-27: This is a bad idea.

For talking about the plot, the art, the dialogue, the characters, the site, and the individual updates...
The Comment Golem
Unstoppable Posting Machine

2010-09-27: This is a bad idea.

Post by The Comment Golem »

Discussion thread for This is a bad idea.
Graybeard
The Heretical Admin

Re: 2010-09-27: This is a bad idea.

Post by Graybeard »

So Gramps solidifies his claim to be the only known politico in the Poe-verse with any kind of common sense. (Except the troll chieftess. Wonder if they're related?)

Because old is wise, does good, and above all, kicks ass.
BandMan2K
Errant Scholar

Post by BandMan2K »

I'd like three boxes of Mana Mints, if you please.

I can pay two Two'es 'til Tuesday.
For god so loved the world that he sent his only begotten son to draw tentacle raped dickgirls that who so ever shall masturbate to them will not perish but enjoy everlasting orgasm.

-Book of Ghastly 3:16
Boss Out of Town
Team Captain

Post by Boss Out of Town »

More brains than the rest of the Tsairaki, Elvish, and Veracian leadership combined.
History celebrates the battlefields whereon we meet our death, but scorns to speak of the plowed fields whereby we thrive; it knows the names of kings’ bastards but cannot tell us the origin of wheat. This is the way of human folly. --- Henry Fabre
No One
Errant Scholar

Post by No One »

Yes, a group of battlemages brought her in... after her wonderfully overdramatic and blatantly fake scene of passing out. But, of course, I wouldn't expect guards to possess the brainpower to figure that out.
Tiamat
Jordan's Lab Assistant

Post by Tiamat »

I just want to go on record as saying "Mana Mints" is the best cookie name of all time. OF ALL TIME!
Graybeard
The Heretical Admin

Post by Graybeard »

No One wrote:Yes, a group of battlemages brought her in... after her wonderfully overdramatic and blatantly fake scene of passing out. But, of course, I wouldn't expect guards to possess the brainpower to figure that out.
I think the unnamed big shot is talking about what happened in the Far North, where his description is actually quite accurate.

Because old is wise, does good, and above all, kicks ass.
Neko7
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by Neko7 »

looking at gramp's eyes, he must not have slept for a while...
Initial B
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by Initial B »

As always, Jon pipes in with a smart comment that holds a double meaning. If gramps is smart, he'll realize that Jon just dropped the name of that "northern half-elf" and that the incarcerated group probably has the most experience with what Ian (and by extension, Meji) is actually capable of.
Tiamat
Jordan's Lab Assistant

Post by Tiamat »

Graybeard wrote:
No One wrote:Yes, a group of battlemages brought her in... after her wonderfully overdramatic and blatantly fake scene of passing out. But, of course, I wouldn't expect guards to possess the brainpower to figure that out.
I think the unnamed big shot is talking about what happened in the Far North, where his description is actually quite accurate.
Except for the part where Meji's power hadn't manifested yet. Although, to be fair, they didn't know that.