2011-09-21: Morning Person

Follow the adventures of Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Fran and Naga in this all-new humorous entry to the growing Poeverse.
Nosy Neighbordroid
Mage/Priest War Veteran

2011-09-21: Morning Person

Post by Nosy Neighbordroid »

Discussion thread for Morning Person
Immanio
Forum Regular

Re: 2011-09-21: Morning Person

Post by Immanio »

So, where does one sign up to hench for Jordan? Everyone knows you need mooks to move up in the world of supervillainy. I may not be as useful as Rupert and his AK in a fight, but I do have a physics degree, so I should be fully qualified to run around in a lab coat and throw switches, maybe even provide exposition... and probably get eaten by the first interdimensional monstrosity to show up, I guess. Still, worth it.
BloodHenge
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by BloodHenge »

I definitely think Jordan should do sciencey stuff to her crotch. And document it, because good scientists always take notes.
DatDude
Errant Scholar

Post by DatDude »

Ok so we know how old jorden is now lol. Poor kid time only flows one way . . . . unless you muck around with super science.

Fear her her fran and nagga for she has stolen webcomics before and could do so again!

Man now im wondering what happened to babylon jones.
The most terrifying fact about the universe is not that it is hostile but that it is indifferent but if we can come to terms with this indifference and accept the challenges of life within the boundaries of death however mutable man may be able to make them our existence as a species can have genuine meaning and fulfillment. However vast the darkness, we must supply our own light. Stanley Kubrick
Sareth
RPG All-Star

Post by Sareth »

I not only volunteer to be a mook, but to be the one who documents her doing sciencey stuff to her crotch.
Lukkai
Errant Scholar

Post by Lukkai »

Maaan, you guys take away all the good mook positions!

Dibs on being her favourite sniper/pistolero. I'm a competitive shooter with rifle, pistol and air pistol, so it'd kinda fit.
Also studied some chemistry and am halfway useful in a lab. As long as you tell me what to do that is.
I'm with SD. We're putting the anal into analysis.
Sareth
RPG All-Star

Post by Sareth »

You know, if Poe wasn't already very busy keeping us greedy bastards entertained, it'd be funny to have him draw us as her mooks.

Why yes, I am a glutton for abuse. How did you guess?
Imp-Chan
Not Yet Dead
Twitter @: ImpChan

Post by Imp-Chan »

I miss Rupert. I miss lots of people, really. Maybe now that Jordan's back they'll decide to come join us?

^-^'

Edit: Oh, and there's a forum group for Jordan's Lab Assistants. In theory, they are the ones who edit the EN wiki. However, the EN wiki hasn't been touched in ages, so maybe we need a combined EN/DNPWWO wiki, instead.
Because scary little devil girls have to stick together.
Graybeard
The Heretical Admin

Post by Graybeard »

Imp-Chan wrote: Edit: Oh, and there's a forum group for Jordan's Lab Assistants. In theory, they are the ones who edit the EN wiki. However, the EN wiki hasn't been touched in ages, so maybe we need a combined EN/DNPWWO wiki, instead.
I've been putting stuff about DNPWWO into the Heretic Knowledge Vault (Errant Story wiki) as time permits, but have not found time to maintain it. There are consequently gaps in what's there, e.g. Tekmage's alternative identity, and much more is known about the main characters now than when I started the articles. If anybody wants to work on those, feel free (and if you're not currently a Heretical Monk with write access, that can be fixed).

Impy, is the long-run plan for DNPWWO to look enough like EN to justify that combination? If so, I certainly wouldn't object to moving that stuff lock, stock and barrel to Jordan's Lab. If DNPWWO is going to have its own distinctive identity, then it may not be worth the effort to mess around with that move until DNPWWO is complex enough to justify its own wiki.

Because old is wise, does good, and above all, kicks ass.
Sareth
RPG All-Star

Post by Sareth »

This calls for "Team Jordon" banners. *grins* Maybe if I get some spare time... Ha. Haha! HAHAHAHAHA!