Whats happening

Help us craft our dastardly plans for world domination!
Morotstomten
New Poster

Whats happening

Post by Morotstomten »

the store page, is it coming back anytime soon and if it is will i be able to buy hardcopies of all 6(or is 7 finished too?) finished errant story volumes?
Imp-Chan
Not Yet Dead
Twitter @: ImpChan

Re: Whats happening

Post by Imp-Chan »

Most of this is covered in the newspost on the main page of Errant Story, but in short: I was in the hospital in a medically induced coma for about two months (three if you count the rehabilitation hospital, which was in my opinion worse than the real one because I was definitely awake and lucid). Apparently the rule of thumb is one week of recovery for every day in the hospital. I will put the books together just as fast as I can and as soon as I can, but considering the doctors are all amazed that I can even walk right now, and I have a tremor making my typing somewhat hellish, it is going to be up to six months before I can handle printing them. The book shipments require hefting 50 lb boxes of books all over the place, and that's just not even remotely in my abilities at the moment. The store also requires that I be physically able to maintain it, and while I don't think that will take six months, I don't know how long it will take. I am having someone else transcribe the books for me, then I will make corrections as I letter the pages. I don't get that many pages done in a day, there's a lot of fiddly formatting stuff to do for them, and right now I am not working on them at all.

I hope that my answer was able to give you a general idea of what's up, even though I can't give you an exact answer.

-_-'
Because scary little devil girls have to stick together.
Sareth
RPG All-Star

Post by Sareth »

Kinda wish I lived close by. Being that I am currently unemployed I have time on my hands. I'd willingly help out but I believe we're a time zone or two distant.
Morotstomten
New Poster

Post by Morotstomten »

Thanks for the heads up, I was aware of your medical situation and I wish you a speedy recovery. But I didnt know you managed the store and the items sold there so now it makes perfect sense that its down.
Its not like I cant wait, I did take a break from ES for 3-4-5(Im not good with time) years to let it build up, a couple months more wont kill me.. probably
TigrisJK
One Post Wonder

Post by TigrisJK »

Impy, Poe,

I wish you guys the best of luck, especially with the recovery. I've been a fan since EN and I know things haven't always been easy... but you guys keep producing amazing work and plugging away. I know from firsthand experience now (I didn't when I started reading EN, oh so many years ago) how bloody hard running your own business is.

So on top of wishing you the best of luck, I want to thank you guys for years and years of entertainment.

I wish you guys the best of luck! We'll keep being here for you. (Especially when the store's back up again. We can wait!)

Love,

Johann (aka Tigris)
Itterind
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by Itterind »

A lot of us will be here for you no matter how long it takes.
Morotstomten
New Poster

Post by Morotstomten »

soooo.... been a while, anything going on or has it all pretty much died out?