Does Not Type Well With Fingers - The Typo Thread

Follow the adventures of Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Fran and Naga in this all-new humorous entry to the growing Poeverse.
RGE
Errant Scholar

Re: Does Not Type Well With Fingers - The Typo Thread

Post by RGE »

In the third panel of The One Where It’s just The One Person On a Couch I think shoudn't should be shouldn't. And I also think that over reacted should be one word.

EDIT: Adding instead of double posting.

In the second panel of Psionics I think "you character" should be "your character".

In the last panel of Magic Carpet Ride I'm pretty sure Olando should be Orlando.

In the third panel of P.S. I think runing should be running.

In the first panel of The One Where Poe is a God Damn Asshole Again I think then should be than.
RGE
Errant Scholar

Post by RGE »

Apparently I'm only allowed 5 URLs in a single post, so now I continue my relentless picking of spelling-nits in a new post.

In the third panel of Palaces & Ponies I am of the opinion that anyway should be two words: any way.

In Grim Dark'd I found quite a few typos:

Panel 1: caste should be castle
Panel 3: spakley looks like it should be sparkly
Panel 4: supose should be supposed (and I think the comma after "fuck" shouldn't be there)

In the third panel of Premature Celebration I think that it should be "Princess Celestia's tea party" instead of "the Princess Celestia's tea party". Unless of course she happens to be one of those special people who for some reason gets a "the" in front of their given name.

In the second panel of The One Where I Make An Orwell Reference I think "we've being taken" should be "we're being taken". (And if the oi in the third panel is a typo I'm not sure if it should be oh or oy.)

In the last panel of Choo-Choo I think that it's predicable should be its predictable. (So yeah, that's without the apostrophe and with the missing t.)
RGE
Errant Scholar

Post by RGE »

The time has come for a new post in this series.

I noticed a few typos in Wasn't Time To Make A Power Point Presentation:

Panel 2: imparied looks like it should be impaired
Panel 4: it's toll should be its toll
Panel 8: exsistance should be existence (good thing I had the spell checker there, because at first I put the "a" in there as well)

In the last panel of That Still Counts, Right? I'm not sure if the S at the end of teeths is a typo or a deliberate part of the crazy-speak.

In the third panel of Where's the Pause Button? I think that grand mother should be one word. (And the forum thread+link has a different title: Pause for the Cut Scene)

In the second panel of Why Won't You Just Stop Talking Now!: Part Two I assume that any none should be just any or none, not both.

In the third panel of Skip to Plan 'C' I think that "turn him into the cops" should be "turn him in to the cops".
RGE
Errant Scholar

Post by RGE »

Here I go again!

In Deny Everything I found a couple of words missing, and two that should be merged:

Panel 2: but looks -> but it looks
Panel 8: going write -> going to write
Panel 8: hang over -> hangover

In the first panel of With Hookers and Blackjack I believe that though should be thought.

In the third panel of The One Where I Actually Use the Term Neurotypical Privilege I think that "she might of had" should be "she might have had". (Or might've.)

And in the last panel I suppose that "her parents had been siblings" should perhaps be "her parents were siblings". Unless that particular alien species can go from being siblings to not being siblings any longer. I guess that's possible. :ugeek:

In the first panel of Would Have Been Funnier Two Years Ago I'm thinking that nurti-cube should perhaps be nutri-cube, because "nutri" could then be short for "nutritional". But they're aliens, so if they have food called "nurti", then that's that.
TheLastOutlaw
Forum Regular

Post by TheLastOutlaw »

In An Inspiration I'm pretty sure he's threatening to "beat you up here" to the muscle wizard instead of "beat up you" which makes a little less sense.
Stupidity got us into this, why can't it get us out?
Imp-Chan
Not Yet Dead
Twitter @: ImpChan

Post by Imp-Chan »

There were so many lettering mistakes on that page that I asked Poe to send it to me to reletter (actually I told him all the errors and when he looked at me like I'd shot his favorite koala and he had no idea why he even had such a thing, I told him to just send the page to me). I'll do it after physical therapy today.

-_-'
Because scary little devil girls have to stick together.
TheLastOutlaw
Forum Regular

Post by TheLastOutlaw »

Bless you Impy, you are doing the [insert diety of choice]'s work.
Imp-Chan
Not Yet Dead
Twitter @: ImpChan

Post by Imp-Chan »

Page is fixed (or as much as that wall of text will allow it to get), Poe will update it momentarily. I don't know what the hell he was thinking, cramming more than twenty speech bubbles into a single cartoon strip, but somehow they all fit just the same.

^-^'

Edit: Oh, and those covered bubbles? Just in case you can't infer it, here's what they say:
Oh man, she's amazing. It's like the best of both worlds. She keeps talking about getting the big operation, but I tell her she's perfect just the way she is and-
Because scary little devil girls have to stick together.
Lukkai
Errant Scholar

Post by Lukkai »

I'm...not sure whether we wanted to know that, Impy. ;) Kidding. Anyone as he feels right as long as it's in the lines of the law and not disturbing others too much. That's my take on it.
I'm with SD. We're putting the anal into analysis.
TheLastOutlaw
Forum Regular

Post by TheLastOutlaw »

I inferred. What you don't want is to google Taiwanese lady boy. Unless you already did in which case I am sorry, my heartfelt apologies to you.