2013-04-08: Dungeon Crawl

Follow the adventures of Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Fran and Naga in this all-new humorous entry to the growing Poeverse.
Nosy Neighbordroid
Mage/Priest War Veteran

2013-04-08: Dungeon Crawl

Post by Nosy Neighbordroid »

dark_lord_zagato
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Re: 2013-04-08: Dungeon Crawl

Post by dark_lord_zagato »

I've always wondered about that. Maybe the monsters light all the torches, or maybe those are magical torches that burn forever. If it's the latter i bet it's a misdemeanor offense to take them out of the dungeon when you leave.
Michael Poe
The Almighty Poe

Post by Michael Poe »

Well in Skyrim I think their excuse was that the zombies were actually the tomb's maintenance staff. I don't know what other game's explanation was.
Bellar
The Second

Post by Bellar »

dark_lord_zagato wrote: [...] i bet it's a misdemeanor offense to take them out of the dungeon when you leave.
I bet they're enchanted to go out if taken from the dungeon; magic users can be dicks like that.
dark_lord_zagato
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by dark_lord_zagato »

Michael Poe wrote:Well in Skyrim I think their excuse was that the zombies were actually the tomb's maintenance staff.
Interesting. If we all die in the zombie apocalypse at least our cities will finally be clean and tidy.
Bellar wrote:I bet they're enchanted to go out if taken from the dungeon; magic users can be dicks like that.
That would be delightful. Imagine a fighter or a barbarian with INT as a dump stat flying off into a rage because his favorite new torch stopped working. :lol: