2017-03-29: civics lesson

Follow the adventures of Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Fran and Naga in this all-new humorous entry to the growing Poeverse.
dark_lord_zagato
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Re: 2017-03-29: civics lesson

Post by dark_lord_zagato »

Graybeard wrote:
dark_lord_zagato wrote:
Flaser wrote:PS.: Given her track record, I doubt Fran's gonna have any luck when it comes to getting rid of Naga.
Of course not. That would be like Wile E. Coyote killing the Road Runner. We wouldn't have a show to watch anymore.
I don't totally agree. Wouldn't it be hilarious to see, before Fran took her back in, how Naga adapted to life as a street person?
That would be pretty funny. It would be like an entire chapter of Naga crashing on people's couches and getting kicked out in one day because no one else is willing to put up with her like Fran did. :lol:
Graybeard
The Heretical Admin

Re: 2017-03-29: civics lesson

Post by Graybeard »

dark_lord_zagato wrote:
Graybeard wrote:
dark_lord_zagato wrote: Of course not. That would be like Wile E. Coyote killing the Road Runner. We wouldn't have a show to watch anymore.
I don't totally agree. Wouldn't it be hilarious to see, before Fran took her back in, how Naga adapted to life as a street person?
That would be pretty funny. It would be like an entire chapter of Naga crashing on people's couches and getting kicked out in one day because no one else is willing to put up with her like Fran did. :lol:
I was thinking more along the lines of how she gets, er, sustenance. :evil: And in the process reducing her competition for the good spots under overpasses, etc. But your idea is good too.

Because old is wise, does good, and above all, kicks ass.