2018-06-13: Legal Prostitution

Follow the adventures of Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Fran and Naga in this all-new humorous entry to the growing Poeverse.
Nosy Neighbordroid
Mage/Priest War Veteran

2018-06-13: Legal Prostitution

Post by Nosy Neighbordroid »

Discussion thread for Legal Prostitution
Alice Machaer
Forum Regular

Re: 2018-06-13: Legal Prostitution

Post by Alice Machaer »

"I'm not a stripper elf. I happen to be a sex worker elf. Those are two different occupations, and I'll thank you to respect that. Also, I need you to sign here, here and here."
Forrest
Finally, some love for the BJ!

Post by Forrest »

I had to serve someone once. I have no notable memories of it, but I'm pretty sure I didn't say "you've been served".
-Forrest Cameranesi, Geek of All Trades
"I am Sam. Sam I am. I do not like trolls, flames, or spam."
badtux
Forum Trainee

Post by badtux »

Only time I've ever been served, I had just finished unlocking my front door coming home from work and a creepy dude behind me says "Are you [my name]?" and I say "Yes." And he hands me an envelope with my name on it and says "I'm just the messenger delivering the papers!" and runs away like he expects me to hit him or something, I know I'm not as meek-looking as I was when I was young (6' tall and 200 pounds and sort of scowly-faced nowadays), but that was kinda ridiculous! I actually was relieved because my lawyer had told me to be expecting to be served and had already given me a large envelope to put the papers into so I could send them to him, but it had been almost three months and I was getting ready to ask him "hey, is there some way to get served faster than this?!".
Graybeard
The Heretical Admin

Post by Graybeard »

The only time we were ever served was a most impressive charlie-foxtrot in which the legal work was actually supposed to go to another guy with the same name as mine! Furthermore, he only lived about a block away, I knew him well and considered him a friend, and he'd even done work for me in the not-too-distant past. I really did not need that kind of insight into "Butch"'s legal problems. It took a few phone calls to get everything straightened out, with a most apologetic attorney for the plaintiff and a judge's clerk who was probably about ready to tear said attorney a new one. My wife just about had to be scraped off the ceiling (she was the one who accepted the paperwork, not knowing what it was). But all was well that ended well, although there's a lot more to the story.

The problems of having an extremely common name -- why couldn't I have been born surnamed Grzadovichiqwicz or some such?

Because old is wise, does good, and above all, kicks ass.
Ophidiophile
Forum Regular

Post by Ophidiophile »

Will Craig find her irresistable once he learns she is Seth's sister?