2018-08-19: Send Off

Follow the adventures of Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Fran and Naga in this all-new humorous entry to the growing Poeverse.
Nosy Neighbordroid
Mage/Priest War Veteran

2018-08-19: Send Off

Post by Nosy Neighbordroid »

Discussion thread for Send Off
Alice Machaer
Forum Regular

Re: 2018-08-19: Send Off

Post by Alice Machaer »

Haha wow, nice going, Fran. You told someone, whom you just saw shoot a monster for being a monster (never mind that Naga had it coming with her karma), that your whole neighbourhood is full of monsters. I think your chances of being elected Homeowner's Association chair just went down to zero. (Good thing she almost certainly wouldn't want the job anyway.)

Also... Naga being Naga notwithstanding, she does have a point in the third panel.
dark_lord_zagato
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by dark_lord_zagato »

Alice Machaer wrote:I think your chances of being elected Homeowner's Association chair just went down to zero.
If their neighborhood actually has one I wonder what the topics of discussion at their meetings are like? I bet the foul odors coming from Naga's yard are brought up every week.
Graybeard
The Heretical Admin

Post by Graybeard »

dark_lord_zagato wrote:
Alice Machaer wrote:I think your chances of being elected Homeowner's Association chair just went down to zero.
If their neighborhood actually has one I wonder what the topics of discussion at their meetings are like? I bet the foul odors coming from Naga's yard are brought up every week.
Uh, maybe the game that Zakmar and Marx run IS the meeting?

Because old is wise, does good, and above all, kicks ass.