2009-12-02: Not gonna happen!

For talking about the plot, the art, the dialogue, the characters, the site, and the individual updates...
Pillaroforder
Heretical Monk

Re: 2009-12-02: 12/02/2009

Post by Pillaroforder »

Heh, Palpatine: "You're too late, young Jedi". OTOH the elf probably knows 'slow fall' spell, unless Sara knocked him unconcious. Interestingly she didn't go time warp and really brought a world of hurt on this guy. Looks like her earlier threath was more bravado than anything else, even if she did toss him over. I mean he is still in one piece.
Slamlander
Keeper of the Holy Algorithms
Location: Nyon, CH, near Geneve, on the shores of the Lac Leman. The heart of Suisse Romande.

Post by Slamlander »

Comment Golem FUBAR twice. ;)

Sara is learning. Time magic only helps when absolutely needed. When not needed, do not use it and all will be well.

;)
S L A M L A N D E R
Isn't Sarine technically a MILF?
The Comment Golem
Unstoppable Posting Machine

Post by The Comment Golem »

Discussion thread for 12/02/2009
The Comment Golem
Unstoppable Posting Machine

Post by The Comment Golem »

Discussion thread for Not gonna happen!
cburke
Forum Trainee

Post by cburke »

You know, Sara could have used time magic between panels. Either way, she's on top of her game. She only got captured when the elves basically appeared right on top of her and her friends. I knew there was no way that loser elf would be able to get to Meji.
Rakshasa Taisab
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by Rakshasa Taisab »

cburke wrote:You know, Sara could have used time magic between panels. Either way, she's on top of her game. She only got captured when the elves basically appeared right on top of her and her friends. I knew there was no way that loser elf would be able to get to Meji.
There would have been effects then, unless Poe was being lazy. More likely Sara has been learning from past experiences.
BloodHenge
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by BloodHenge »

Slamlander wrote:Comment Golem FUBAR twice. ;)

Sara is learning. Time magic only helps when absolutely needed. When not needed, do not use it and all will be well.

;)
Anita would be proud.
Imp-Chan
Not Yet Dead
Twitter @: ImpChan

Post by Imp-Chan »

I suspect that the Comment Golem originally posted twice because Poe changed the title, and now it can't find the proper thread so is creating new ones. Will fix it now.

^-^'
Because scary little devil girls have to stick together.
Boss Out of Town
Team Captain

Re: 2009-12-02: Not gonna happen!

Post by Boss Out of Town »

Sara does something fast and efficient! Another Elf bungles his move! Yay!
History celebrates the battlefields whereon we meet our death, but scorns to speak of the plowed fields whereby we thrive; it knows the names of kings’ bastards but cannot tell us the origin of wheat. This is the way of human folly. --- Henry Fabre
Itterind
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by Itterind »

mindstalk wrote:Does Sara, like, alternate in usefulness? Win, captured, win, captured...

Another one bites the dust. Unless there's a rescue by act of fairy or Meji. So what, three elves left, one unconscious? Sensible guy, flames and bondage girl, "I wasn't worthy" guy?
Why would anyone bother rescueing him other than the other elves?

I can appreciate the goal in his mind, even though he's totally wrong and Meji is the perfect choice, but he still tried to commit the horrible act of gutting a young girl. Noone present has the time and resources necessary at the moment to save him and possibly have him reeducated.