2009-12-09: Chasing Fairies

For talking about the plot, the art, the dialogue, the characters, the site, and the individual updates...
Itterind
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Re: 2009-12-09: Chasing Fairies

Post by Itterind »

I wonder whether Sarine will die or go on and probably have children at some point. It will probably be the former.
Boss Out of Town
Team Captain

Post by Boss Out of Town »

Really, I could do with another hawt Sarine fight scene, at least a half-chapter long, before she gets too preggers. Hopefully in her leather long-johns.

Am I being too blunt, here?
History celebrates the battlefields whereon we meet our death, but scorns to speak of the plowed fields whereby we thrive; it knows the names of kings’ bastards but cannot tell us the origin of wheat. This is the way of human folly. --- Henry Fabre
Graybeard
The Heretical Admin

Post by Graybeard »

Itterind wrote:I wonder whether Sarine will die or go on and probably have children at some point. It will probably be the former.
Hm. Wonder if she thought to cast a contraception spell before her little romp with Jon?

Because old is wise, does good, and above all, kicks ass.
pillar_of_hate
Forum Regular

Post by pillar_of_hate »

Boss Out of Town wrote:
pillar_of_hate wrote:Am I the only one who has Fred Willard flashbacks in the last panel?
Fred Willard flashbacks? What kind of acid were you dripping in the 70s? :x :x
A Mighty Wind? "Wha happen?"

No?

Not a lot of overlap between Errant Story and Christopher Guest films, I guess.
Sareth
RPG All-Star

Post by Sareth »

Graybeard wrote:
Itterind wrote:I wonder whether Sarine will die or go on and probably have children at some point. It will probably be the former.
Hm. Wonder if she thought to cast a contraception spell before her little romp with Jon?
I can't figure out if Misa would be ecstatic that she was no longer the baby, or pissed off that Sarine had sex after a bit of a dry spell, while she herself was still the designated 1,500 year old untouched underage jailbait for the entire elven race. "What? Even the race traitor is getting some? SOMEONE STICK IT IN ME ALREADY! I've gotten 1,500 years of hormones to work off here!"
Forrest
Finally, some love for the BJ!

Post by Forrest »

Sareth wrote:I can't figure out if Misa would be ecstatic that she was no longer the baby, or pissed off that Sarine had sex after a bit of a dry spell, while she herself was still the designated 1,500 year old untouched underage jailbait for the entire elven race. "What? Even the race traitor is getting some? SOMEONE STICK IT IN ME ALREADY! I've gotten 1,500 years of hormones to work off here!"
I'm sure around 50% of the human race would be happy to help her with that problem, if she's into 'bestiality' like that... ;)
-Forrest Cameranesi, Geek of All Trades
"I am Sam. Sam I am. I do not like trolls, flames, or spam."
davester65
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by davester65 »

Forrest wrote:
Sareth wrote:I can't figure out if Misa would be ecstatic that she was no longer the baby, or pissed off that Sarine had sex after a bit of a dry spell, while she herself was still the designated 1,500 year old untouched underage jailbait for the entire elven race. "What? Even the race traitor is getting some? SOMEONE STICK IT IN ME ALREADY! I've gotten 1,500 years of hormones to work off here!"
I'm sure around 50% of the human race would be happy to help her with that problem, if she's into 'bestiality' like that... ;)
If Sara had been male, that probably would have happened already. I still feel cheated because there was no hot-tub between the two of them after their little sparring match.
"Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." - C.S. Lewis
Labrat
Errant Scholar

Post by Labrat »

Ah, I just love those magical moments where various forum members spontaneously channel the dark essence of Labrat...
Sareth wrote:I'm actually going to rule that this is definitely a case of coitus interuptus prematurus gawdammiticus.
ChunLing
Advocate of Justice

Post by ChunLing »

Well, whatever her sexual history may (or may not) be, I have to say that Misa seems relatively normal for someone who got to grow up as the poster-child (probably literally) for "why the current genocidal pogrom is okay." But yeah, Sarine is hot in a sort of...way that might appeal to an impressionable (relatively) young girl. I don't think there needs to be anything dirty about that. Why must admiring friendship between women be the subject of dirty jokes? Well, the hot tub thing is okay, I suppose. Very clean, actually.

As for "bestiality", I don't recall Misa being particularly horrified by her (first?) encounter with humans (in the form of an unlikely pair of scruffy, exiled assassin-siblings separated at...well, childhood). Though...she did seem a lot more interested in getting to know the stoic female of the pair. I'm completely sure that was just because she has heard so much about how truly awesome the Ensigerium were. As warriors, I mean.
Kill...more...elves.
Forrest
Finally, some love for the BJ!

Post by Forrest »

ChunLing wrote:As for "bestiality", I don't recall Misa being particularly horrified by her (first?) encounter with humans
Not many humans are horrified by encounters with domesticated dogs either -- in fact many are rather thrilled and excited to meet new animals -- but few want to jump into bed with them.
-Forrest Cameranesi, Geek of All Trades
"I am Sam. Sam I am. I do not like trolls, flames, or spam."