2010-03-15: What's the Verdict?

For talking about the plot, the art, the dialogue, the characters, the site, and the individual updates...
Forrest
Finally, some love for the BJ!

Re: 2010-03-15: What's the Verdict?

Post by Forrest »

Where are people getting the impression that Meji's grandma is out of the picture? And that if she is out of the picture, that Gramps had something to do with it? Grandparents are old, and old people frequently die of perfectly mundane causes. Or maybe she's just not been important enough to mention yet.
-Forrest Cameranesi, Geek of All Trades
"I am Sam. Sam I am. I do not like trolls, flames, or spam."
Rakshasa Taisab
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by Rakshasa Taisab »

A grandpa without a grandma means grandpa did nefarious things to make grandma disappear? Oh that makes sense. :roll:
ChunLing
Advocate of Justice

Post by ChunLing »

I'm just saying that whether or not Gramps did away with Granny is a more significant indicator of his Grandparenty qualities than Meji's less than mature judgment of the matter.

If he wasn't at fault for that, then maybe he deserves a bit of slack in the matter of how [polite reference not found] turned out, and hence most of Meji's problems.

Given Meji and [polite reference not found]'s problems, if Granny is voluntarily absent from their lives, I'd say she fails a lot worse than Gramps does. As a Grandparent, anyway.
Kill...more...elves.