20070820, panel 2, priest's first bubble, "happen" -> "happened"Imp-Chan wrote:
Since it was a good suggestion, we now have a special thread/contest for the typo listing folks.
Here are the rules:
1) First post wins, even if they miss an error. There's only allowed to be one post per update, and only one page per post.
2) List errors by page, panel, speech bubble. For example:
20060703, Panel One, Meji's First Speech Bubble: "where ever town" should be "wherever this town"
3) List errors in order (from the top of the page to the bottom, and from left to right).
4) The competition allows for only a single post per comic page. If you see five errors on a page, but somebody already posted a single one, do not post in the forum anymore. Just go <a href="http://www.errantstory.com/wiki/index.p ... d">here</a> and enter the typos that were missing.
Whoever gets the most posts here by the time we get to the editing process for the next book will receive a free, autographed copy of the book, and a bonus prize. The next two runners up will also receive free copies of the book. ONLY FORUM POSTS WILL BE ACCEPTED AS VALID ENTRIES, SO PLEASE DO NOT E-MAIL YOUR ENTRY!
For talking about the plot, the art, the dialogue, the characters, the site, and the individual updates...
- Heretical Monk
- Posts: 330
- Joined: August 20th, 2007, 11:08 am
- Location: 3rd rock from the Sun
Last edited by Pillaroforder on August 22nd, 2007, 4:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
- Heretical Monk
- Posts: 137
- Joined: August 19th, 2007, 4:06 pm
I'm actually starting to wonder if it's on purpose. Gives Sarine a distinctive speech-pattern, that's for sure.Pillaroforder wrote:I didn't get an official memo on that and I don't know if you count on the matter, but frequent occurrence doesn't yet make it right.
- Evil Admin Overlord
- Posts: 1193
- Joined: August 14th, 2007, 12:18 pm
- Twitter @: Kallisti_x
- Location: Vikingopolis, USA
I have granted this post the power of 'Sticky' so that it might stay atop and not get lost if we experience another period of Typoless Comics.