2013-03-12: [CT]The Emoest Emo in all of Emotown

For talking about the plot, the art, the dialogue, the characters, the site, and the individual updates...
The Comment Golem
Unstoppable Posting Machine

2013-03-12: [CT]The Emoest Emo in all of Emotown

Post by The Comment Golem »

Neko7
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Re: 2013-03-12: [CT]The Emoest Emo in all of Emotown

Post by Neko7 »

"It’s a shame I wasn’t doing the commentary comics yet. But then again, half of that duo wasn’t even in the comic yet and Sara was still stuck in the Where the Fuck Is He Going With This Ensigerum subplot."

Could it be done restropectively? I would love to see more of Sara&Bani panel. Of course if we meet Sara in chp 2 we don't meet Bani before chp.8, so an introduction to the new readers might be needed.
Graybeard
The Heretical Admin

Re: 2013-03-12: [CT]The Emoest Emo in all of Emotown

Post by Graybeard »

Neko7 wrote:"It’s a shame I wasn’t doing the commentary comics yet. But then again, half of that duo wasn’t even in the comic yet and Sara was still stuck in the Where the Fuck Is He Going With This Ensigerum subplot."

Could it be done restropectively? I would love to see more of Sara&Bani panel. Of course if we meet Sara in chp 2 we don't meet Bani before chp.8, so an introduction to the new readers might be needed.
That seems like a great idea. Maybe let Bani and Sara deliver the lines that Poe is currently writing first-person, in a snark-countersnark kind of way. It should be possible to do that with existing shots of Sara and Bani, or at least minimal new drawing required for each page, so as not to overburden Poe.

Great thinking, sir!

Because old is wise, does good, and above all, kicks ass.