2013-04-29: [CT]I'm Not Saying It was Elves, But...

For talking about the plot, the art, the dialogue, the characters, the site, and the individual updates...
The Comment Golem
Unstoppable Posting Machine

2013-04-29: [CT]I'm Not Saying It was Elves, But...

Post by The Comment Golem »

Forrest
Finally, some love for the BJ!

Re: 2013-04-25: [CT]I'm Not Saying It was Elves, But...

Post by Forrest »

Now I'm not saying that the Elven so-called "gods" were aliens...

...but they were aliens.
-Forrest Cameranesi, Geek of All Trades
"I am Sam. Sam I am. I do not like trolls, flames, or spam."
eee
Errant Scholar

Post by eee »

Why exactly was Jon drawing a bead on Ellis? It looked like they were just talking. Admittedly, a lot of the things Ellis says are sufficient to get him shot... stabbed... hit with a rock... kicked... set on fire... and dispelled (sniffle, sniffle)... but Jon tends to have a high tolerance (and a disinclination to waste ammunition). So what set him off?
anarcher
Space Tentaclemonster

Post by anarcher »

eee wrote:Why exactly was Jon drawing a bead on Ellis? It looked like they were just talking. Admittedly, a lot of the things Ellis says are sufficient to get him shot... stabbed... hit with a rock... kicked... set on fire... and dispelled (sniffle, sniffle)... but Jon tends to have a high tolerance (and a disinclination to waste ammunition). So what set him off?
I guess Ellis had a (possibly magically boosted) knack for distracting while his master is doing whatever mages do. Like trying to remember a spell or reading.
If I were to create a familiar, that would be one of the things I'd like it to be able to do.