2013-06-03: [CT] Dumpster Diving

For talking about the plot, the art, the dialogue, the characters, the site, and the individual updates...
The Comment Golem
Unstoppable Posting Machine

2013-06-03: [CT] Dumpster Diving

Post by The Comment Golem »

Discussion thread for [CT] Dumpster Diving
eee
Errant Scholar

Re: 2013-06-03: [CT] Dumpster Diving

Post by eee »

For all the trouble Polly caused Jon, I've got to say I rather liked her. For a bit part player she got surprisingly developed: A good hearted woman and mother who just happens to follow the oldest profession... And who you can't trust further than you can see her...
Graybeard
The Heretical Admin

Post by Graybeard »

I liked Polly too (although I must say that her attempt to pick Jon's pocket -- three times -- didn't do much to recommend her), and I think she'd be a great subject for some fanfiction. That extremely fertile board has lain fallow for too long ...

Because old is wise, does good, and above all, kicks ass.
Bytemite
Resident Wormhole Lawyer

Post by Bytemite »

She's some combination of ditzy, nice, and completely untrustworthy viper. It works! I can totally imagine someone who's used to grifting whoever they can for whatever they can get - and fake crying before a kick to the groin - still being an okay enough person to check on a loud noise and care about people before cowardice sets in and she realizes it's just going to get her into trouble.