2013-09-23: Stuck in Alabama

For talking about the plot, the art, the dialogue, the characters, the site, and the individual updates...
The Comment Golem
Unstoppable Posting Machine

2013-09-23: Stuck in Alabama

Post by The Comment Golem »

Discussion thread for Stuck in Alabama
eee
Errant Scholar

Re: 2013-09-23: Stuck in Alabama

Post by eee »

That would be good on a t-shirt! :D
Neko7
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by Neko7 »

Need help?
Imp-Chan
Not Yet Dead
Twitter @: ImpChan

Post by Imp-Chan »

At this point, we're done for this trip, because we've taken apart everything we need to in order for the contractor to do his job (which is to say we've just gutted two bathrooms, a laundry room, and a kitchen since Monday). The contractor will be redoing the plumbing in the entire house with PEX, rewiring the whole place, replacing a large section of subfloor and some insulation, rebuilding a severely damaged little sunroom from the joists up, and installing two bathrooms and a kitchen. Oh, and refinishing all the hardwood floors. So it'll be a while before we're ready to do more work in the place. When we do have more to do, it'll mostly be a LOT of painting, which I would definitely welcome help with. I happen to love painting, but there'll be some cabinets to sand down and clean before I can even start, and I hate doing that part. The painting probably won't happen until spring, though, because I don't want to be staying down here over the winter.

^-^'
Because scary little devil girls have to stick together.