2013-10-08: [CT] Cosmic Law of Geographic Plot Relevance

For talking about the plot, the art, the dialogue, the characters, the site, and the individual updates...
The Comment Golem
Unstoppable Posting Machine

2013-10-08: [CT] Cosmic Law of Geographic Plot Relevance

Post by The Comment Golem »

Neko7
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Re: 2013-10-08: [CT] Cosmic Law of Geographic Plot Relevance

Post by Neko7 »

Hi!
I know it is a little out of topic, but can we get a little more information about the Patreon campaign.

I don't mean how that work, I believe any member is sufficiently brain-active to figure that but more about the data that are not presented here,
like, since this is a "donation/page" format, how many page/week in average are we talking about? For how long/or how many page/or chapter/or arc/....

I mean people might want to support but for (for example) $25/page and don't realize it is1 page/day, 5 days/week (again, this is a random example), that person might not have the fond to do that and might have choose more appropriately if he/she knew the quantities data.

So... Can you guys tell us a little more to enlighten our understanding of the scale of what we are about to sign for?

Thanks in advance.
Imp-Chan
Not Yet Dead
Twitter @: ImpChan

Re: 2013-10-08: [CT] Cosmic Law of Geographic Plot Relevance

Post by Imp-Chan »

Right now, the Patreon campaign is set up mostly to support new updates on Does Not Play Well With Others. Until he's done editing Errant Story, the most per week that you should expect to see on Does Not Play Well With Others is two pages per week. Assuming we get over the $50/page cumulative total, it should be at least one page a week for a while. Right now, it's less than that.

So if you were to pledge $5 a page, you would probably be paying between $20 and $40 a month, just for an example.

If we do decide to start funding new Errant Legend pages, those will probably update three a week, and we'll probably set something up where patrons can contribute to the two comics separately or something. I don't know yet, honestly, it's at least a year out.

^-^'
Because scary little devil girls have to stick together.