2008-04-02 You are out of the loop Nisotta

For talking about the plot, the art, the dialogue, the characters, the site, and the individual updates...
Pillaroforder
Heretical Monk

2008-04-02 You are out of the loop Nisotta

Post by Pillaroforder »

I have a feeling the guy in panel four is high commander Yenhael. And hair color is defenitely hereditary in the female line of sarine's family.
Boss Out of Town
Team Captain

Re: 2008-04-02 You are out of the loop Nisotta

Post by Boss Out of Town »

This week on "My Daughter the Smirking Ranger" . . .
monberg
New Poster

Post by monberg »

I have a feeling that Sarine is going to share quite a bit of information, and not everyone will be happy. I will though :-)
Initial B
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by Initial B »

Well this is an interesting bit of information. I've been assuming that the Elven leadership is one hierarchy. It looks like there are two levels: The public face, which is the Grand Council; and the power behind the scenes, which is the Great Houses. I wonder how far the latter are willing to go to keep it that way? Would they actually attempt to assassinate one of their own in the middle of the chamber?
BandMan2K
Errant Scholar

Post by BandMan2K »

Panel 2 - Lovely smirk, Sarine. Sarcasm/Bold-faced lying yet again suits you.

Panel 3 - That's one Yummy Mommy you've got, Sarine. Can I play? At least...I'm pretty sure that's her "relation."

Panel 4 - This makes me wonder just what kind of "enhanced interrogation" methods do Elves have available?

Panel 6 - I think that either Sarine'll spill some more of the beans to get them to focus on her instead of Meji or she'll have to implement whatever plan she's cooking up to get her free within the next P.A. day cycle...of course when all else fails there's always Ian doing his impersonation of Mighty Mouse: "HERE I COME TO SAVE THE DAAAYYY!!"
Slamlander
Keeper of the Holy Algorithms
Location: Nyon, CH, near Geneve, on the shores of the Lac Leman. The heart of Suisse Romande.

Post by Slamlander »

Wow, Sarine's relation is cute!
Sarine's about to let the cat out of the bag and its name isn't Ellis.
Nisotta is ready to sacrifice a Peregin?
It is looking more and more like they did have a chat with Gramps before they left.
cyberjack
Forum Trainee

Post by cyberjack »

I would have put "Dammit, Sarine. You didn't..." for the title. :P

Of course she didn't - it was that "hick" standing beside her that captured the elf. :mrgreen:
Slamlander
Keeper of the Holy Algorithms
Location: Nyon, CH, near Geneve, on the shores of the Lac Leman. The heart of Suisse Romande.

Post by Slamlander »

Nah, he just shot the guard after Barin left. Gramp's guards stopped Barin before he could leave the city. Tsuiraku's soldiers are better than the Elves thought they were and Sarine doesn't appear too surprised at that.

The minimum surmise is that Miyo got on the (crystal) ball to Gramps the moment that Jon left the flat. I'm willing to bet that our threesome they wouldn't have gotten out of Tsuiraku without talking to Gramps. This is because his first predictable reaction was to lock down all the exits. They wouldn't necessarily be told by Gramps that he's captured a Peregin, at the time.

The Bookies are busy figuring the odds now.

PS: The odds that the guard Jon shot still being alive are now looking better.
PPS: It's also now a guaranteed cinch that they don't know what Jon did or Sara's capabilities.
Tiamat
Jordan's Lab Assistant

Post by Tiamat »

Slamlander wrote:Nah, he just shot the guard after Barin left. Gramp's guards stopped Barin before he could leave the city. Tsuiraku's soldiers are better than the Elves thought they were and Sarine doesn't appear too surprised at that.

The minimum surmise is that Miyo got on the (crystal) ball to Gramps the moment that Jon left the flat. I'm willing to bet that our threesome they wouldn't have gotten out of Tsuiraku without talking to Gramps. This is because his first predictable reaction was to lock down all the exits. They wouldn't necessarily be told by Gramps that he's captured a Peregin, at the time.

The Bookies are busy figuring the odds now.

PS: The odds that the guard Jon shot still being alive are now looking better.
PPS: It's also now a guaranteed cinch that they don't know what Jon did or Sara's capabilities.
Why did his living odds improve? You would think they'd have mentioned he was a captive too, unless A) T-ville decided not to mention it (I suppose as a bargaining chip if things get rough) or B) T-ville decided not to mention he's dead, because that would be upsetting. With all the current chaos, who's gonna miss him right away?
davester65
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by davester65 »

BandMan2K wrote: Panel 4 - This makes me wonder just what kind of "enhanced interrogation" methods do Elves have available?
What else but the DREADED HONEYED PUNISHMENT VIRGINS. :D

http://www.errantstory.com/comic.php?date=2008-02-11