2008-04-11: You're getting Elf gore on my coat.

For talking about the plot, the art, the dialogue, the characters, the site, and the individual updates...
Boss Out of Town
Team Captain

Re: 2008-04-11: You're getting Elf gore on my coat.

Post by Boss Out of Town »

Slamlander wrote:
Boss Out of Town wrote: ... the fate of the world may depend on Meji being the voice of reason. Which is to say, the world is probably doomed.
I dunno, Meji has gotten into a habit of surprising us, both ways.
I've been rooting for her all along, but I have the old RPG habit of covering myself for both outcomes. In an refereed online naval game I'm in, I always say something dramatic and then add, for the ref's benefit, something like ". . . and that's gonna get me torpedoed for sure."
erewhon
Forum Regular

Post by erewhon »

Also, I can kill you with my mind. Really.
Slamlander
Keeper of the Holy Algorithms
Location: Nyon, CH, near Geneve, on the shores of the Lac Leman. The heart of Suisse Romande.

Post by Slamlander »

erewhon wrote:Also, I can kill you with my mind. Really.
You have a mind? (J/K) ;)

*urk! Wife's calling me to go to the Migros with her.*
mattz1010
Forum Regular

Post by mattz1010 »

Hahaha, "pop!", sklorch.

I love it :D
Viking-Sensei
Evil Admin Overlord
Twitter @: Kallisti_x

Post by Viking-Sensei »

Boss Out of Town wrote:
Forrest wrote:It's not like elves are people or anything; they're just arrogant mindless killing machines, after all...
The real problem is the red shirts these soldiers wear under the fancy armor.
If they weren't red before...
How could a plan this awesome possibly fail?
runic
Errant Scholar

Post by runic »

this reminded more forcible of jthm. leading to my alternative topic of : holy s*&t, i've got head explodey powers.

i'm still on the sideline as to which half-elf would have been the worse to bestow with demigod powers, the path to hell being paved with good intentions and all
RubberBandMan
Errant Scholar

Post by RubberBandMan »

Oh, Ian is the worse one for sure. Meji would of just terrorized people until she got what she wanted, which would be pretty simple. A life long life of pointlessness and shallow indulgence. Ian on the other hand, wants to 'make things right', or failing that, 'do crazy shit until I get killed'. Guess which one has a wider scope of influence? Hell, Meji would most likely be happy just on Tsu-island-place, She could even do it legally by letting people put her in magical sensors and shit for a bunch of money an hour, or make super-powered golems for the military thats super-charged or whatnot.
BloodHenge
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by BloodHenge »

Boss Out of Town wrote:". . . and that's gonna get me torpedoed for sure."
That looks like a good thing to put after almost any comment. Hell, it would make a great forum signature.
RubberBandMan wrote:Oh, Ian is the worse one for sure. Meji would of just terrorized people until she got what she wanted, which would be pretty simple. A life long life of pointlessness and shallow indulgence. Ian on the other hand, wants to 'make things right', or failing that, 'do crazy shit until I get killed'. Guess which one has a wider scope of influence? Hell, Meji would most likely be happy just on Tsu-island-place, She could even do it legally by letting people put her in magical sensors and shit for a bunch of money an hour, or make super-powered golems for the military thats super-charged or whatnot.
I remember reading a quote about how evil absolute tyrants are preferable to good ones, because an evil tyrant will occasionally get bored or tired, while a good one will have every reason to work diligently and tirelessly. Wish I could remember how it went, or even where it came from...
runic
Errant Scholar

Post by runic »

yeah, but i can see meji ripping reality itself apart because she forgot a birthday and wanted to go back in time. never forget the power of whimsical thought and familial issues.

'sides ian is straight forward while meji does more of a circular motion from apathy to giving a s**t to ripping things apart just to vent her spleen. unpredictable she is. unless you count her cat.
Forrest
Finally, some love for the BJ!

Post by Forrest »

runic wrote:her cat.
That's a good point there... Meji missed Ellis when she was alone back in Tsuirakushiti. If she had unfathomable godlike powers, the first time she got bitchy and zapped Ellis he'd cease to exist... and she would quickly learn that she can't behave like she used to anymore.