Wow, long time no see...

Share the love (well, ok, not literally, that might get messy) for Poe's first big outing into the webcomic world.
Michael Poe
The Almighty Poe

Wow, long time no see...

Post by Michael Poe »

Yeah, hello again. As you can see, we've been busy updating the old EN site. The new site design is entirely the hard work of Viking-Sensei, as was the errant story style Bimbo image that ran last week. Also we just put up a special giant poster of Jordan Kennedy up for sale, it's a one of a kind image and, if I don't mind saying so myself, looks fantastic. Check it out here.
pillar_of_hate
Forum Regular

Re: Wow, long time no see...

Post by pillar_of_hate »

She's not even naked! That goes against everything EN stood for, doesn't it? Doesn't it?!?!
tyciol
Jordan's Lab Assistant

Post by tyciol »

There's an exception made for Jordan, she is beautiful for who she is, not for what she is. Although that part is pretty hot too.

Since she is an amputee, it got me thinking about the popularity of 'Damaged Goods' and stuff, for similar mega-genius half-half amputee-type stuff. Especially overlapping with that eyepatch wearing woman I remember from some comic, unsure if it was this one.

It looks great, but whoever's bid is too rich for me :) Plus I would be afraid of accidentally losing it in a housefire or something.

Does this recent activity mean that perhaps you might be bringing the comic back?

It was my birthday yesterday, so getting such an announcement clarified on my birthday week would totally make turning 22 :)
Loric
One Post Wonder

Post by Loric »

hope to see more work on EN soon, love that comic...
supertireman
One Post Wonder

Post by supertireman »

On one hand, I do wish EN would come back; it was an awesome but anticlimactic ride. The story had gotten a bit fuzzy at the end, but it was a good fuzzy. I really wanted to see what happened to all of the characters, particularly an expansion on the storyline of Babylon Jones being Bimbo's sister. It just seemed to end abruptly.

That said, Errant Story takes the wit of EN and detonates it to the level of a saga. I came onto the EN scene later in its run and read it to its conclusion, and for the past seven years I've occasionally (as in three times at most) have checked back, mostly to see if EN had restarted. I came across ES about a month and a half ago, and believe me it was a surprise to see that Poe's been working on this comic for seven years now. I was shocked, and I couldn't believe that I hadn't noticed it sooner. I immediately began reading it from the first page, and a month and a half later I'm completely caught up.

The point is, Errant Story is even better than Exploitation Now ever was, and this is high praise. I wouldn't want Poe to take even one neuron away from ES and focus back on EN. I guess not seeing Bimbo's boobs ever again is a sacrifice we have to make.

(BTW, and this is kind of funny, I'm not an anime guy, and I didn't find EN by linking from a comic or by someone's referral. I discovered Poe's twisted and insane, and I mean that as a compliment, world by typing "knockers" into the Google Image Search and clicking on a piece of fan art of Jordan Kennedy by that name. Something so small and adolescent led me into the greatest two stories I have ever read in my life. Thanks Poe for being out of your mind so that the rest of us don't have to be, though some of us are anyway.)
tyciol
Jordan's Lab Assistant

Post by tyciol »

Dang I guess that Jordan poster got taken down, is it on the 'Selling Out' store site?