2011-10-28: Hospital Update - Please Read

Rules, announcements, suggestions, elections, and all the other fun things that make our forums tick.
Imp-Chan
Not Yet Dead
Twitter @: ImpChan

Re: 2011-10-28: Hospital Update - Please Read

Post by Imp-Chan »

I will make a more thorough news post when I finally get home, but at this point I've been moved to a different hospital to finish recovery, and am going crazy waiting to get home. I am doing amazingly well with physical therapy, and hope to become an outpatient sometime next week, assuming they don't keep finding things wrong with my blood, and that I manage to stretch my stomach enough to eat properly (it had nothing in it for two months, and is roughly the size of a golf ball or something now, but they keep serving me enormous, heavy meals which I cannot possibly eat). My most recent victory was discovering I could get up off the toilet unassisted, though I am still not able to pick myself up from a fall without doing it in stages (I just experimented to see if I could get up off the floor, and made it up to a chair and then off the chair on my own, but I don't yet have the strength to just stand up).

So, there's an update. A sincere thank you to everyone who has been praying for me, I had no idea I mattered that much. Please don't stop.

^-^'
Because scary little devil girls have to stick together.
davester65
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by davester65 »

HOORAY!!! Great to hear from you again Impy! Keep up the therapy and have a Merry Christmas while you're at it. :D :D :D :D :D
"Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." - C.S. Lewis
Graybeard
The Heretical Admin

Post by Graybeard »

Seconded! It's great to hear from you again, and we're looking forward to you getting back on your feet. A lot of people are pulling for you out here!

Because old is wise, does good, and above all, kicks ass.
Sareth
RPG All-Star

Post by Sareth »

Best. Christmas. Present. Ever.

It's marvelous to hear from you, Impy! We've been quite concerned about our favorite Poe-stalker. I shall continue to send my fervent best wishes for a full recovery and for many, many years of health and joy.