Does anyone remember that ... cartoon?

Because it only took Viking-Sensei three years (and the approaching end of Errant Story) to come up with a better name for "General Discussions"
dubioso
Forum Trainee

Does anyone remember that ... cartoon?

Post by dubioso »

Hi folks,

I've been out of the loop for a while, due to lack of time. But there's something that dragged me back after all these years... I dimly remember having seen a christmas-themed cartoon with a topless christmas ninja elf, and off-screen commentary from Impy and Poe with the punch line "It's tradition!". Does anyone else remember that? Is it still online, or has it been cleansed from the archives along with other filler material? I'd like to put a link to that cartoon into a totally unrelated, mostly serious document about Petri nets :geek: ...just because I think it's funny to link NSFW stuff in a document intended for work 8-)

Just in case that other folks are also looking for cartoons from the beginnings of time, I've kept the thread title unspecific. Feel free to hijack this thread with your own inquiries.
Immanio
Forum Regular

Re: Does anyone remember that ... cartoon?

Post by Immanio »

Well, I do in fact have it saved, so unless The Powers That Be mind, I can upload it somewhere, I suppose.
Imp-Chan
Not Yet Dead
Twitter @: ImpChan

Post by Imp-Chan »

I believe this board is even image enabled so that you could just upload it here...

^-^'
Because scary little devil girls have to stick together.
Immanio
Forum Regular

Post by Immanio »

Well, I'll take that to mean The Powers That Be don't mind, at least. Can't seem to find any way to upload to the forum, though. If there is and I just missed it, or anyone knows a better place to upload, just let me know and I can reupload.
Spoiler: show
I do have some more of the old, eh... saucy fillers as well, I think.

And while looking for that one, I came across this picture, which seems fitting in the circumstances. No idea who made it back in the day.
dubioso
Forum Trainee

Post by dubioso »

Folks, you're just great! Thanks Immanio, thanks Impy! I just ordered an item from the store, to celebrate the day :lol:
In case anyone cares about Petri nets, here's the document. The link should work until February 2014. See the footnote on page 40.
anarcher
Space Tentaclemonster

Post by anarcher »

Clicking on the spoiler link-thingy just scrolls the page to top, doesn't show any image. Fix please?
Graybeard
The Heretical Admin

Post by Graybeard »

anarcher wrote:Clicking on the spoiler link-thingy just scrolls the page to top, doesn't show any image. Fix please?
Weird. It works just fine on my computer. What browser, etc., are you using?

Because old is wise, does good, and above all, kicks ass.
kaitou
Almighty Systems Admin
Twitter @: kaitou_

Post by kaitou »

anarcher wrote:Clicking on the spoiler link-thingy just scrolls the page to top, doesn't show any image. Fix please?
Also, make sure you have java script enabled.