Korean Dramas

Because it only took Viking-Sensei three years (and the approaching end of Errant Story) to come up with a better name for "General Discussions"
Imp-Chan
Not Yet Dead
Twitter @: ImpChan

Korean Dramas

Post by Imp-Chan »

So, I have a new addiction. Is anyone else watching any Korean shows? I want someone to fangirl with.

^-^'
Because scary little devil girls have to stick together.
RegalSin
New Poster

Re: Korean Dramas

Post by RegalSin »

I watch dramas from time to time. Personally I am sick of Korean X Asian dramas. Nothing but cell phone, cell phone, cell phone. I am tired of seeing an close up of an Cell phone, for every scene.

The Japanese dramas of worklife are nice but boring to an person outside of that work situation. Like their was this one about some sorta sea-man ( deck officer on boat?? ) type job. Then another about these people ( one was an woman ) who attempted to abduct another character.

The Korean ( or was it Chinese ), had some guy playing with his kid, while an looney older chinese woman was thinking he was into the baby the wrong way.

Of "Dramas" in the past......... I was watching the long running "La Baby Sister" which was about, this young woman who feel in love with the older father of these kids she was babysitting. It went on so long that the kids grew up and start dating. Jerry Springer and tons of dream scenes. I have to get this thing on DVD, or whatever format when I can. It is so stupid and funny at the same time, but that goes without saying of the other Latin/Spanish dramas. Then of course was the brother. Their is fighting, seperation, betrayal, etc.

They even had an Tarzan Soap, with male Tarzan or something along those lines

So I guess my Soap Phase kinda pasted, and that is what I remember about that.
Whiteliserp
One Post Wonder

Re: Korean Dramas

Post by Whiteliserp »

RegalSin wrote:I watch dramas from time to time. Personally I am sick of Korean X Asian dramas. Nothing but cell phone, cell phone, cell phone. I am tired of seeing an close up of an Cell phone, for every scene.

The Japanese dramas of worklife are nice but boring to an person outside of that work situation. Like their was this one about some sorta sea-man ( deck officer on boat?? ) type job. Then another about these people ( one was an woman ) who attempted to abduct another character.

The Korean ( or was it Chinese ), had some guy playing with his kid, while an looney older chinese woman was thinking he was into the baby the wrong way.

Of "Dramas" in the past......... I was watching the long running "La Baby Sister" which was about, this young woman who feel in love with the older father of these kids she was babysitting. It went on so long that the kids grew up and start dating. Jerry Springer and tons of dream scenes. I have to get this thing on DVD, or whatever format when I can. It is so stupid and funny at the same time, but that goes without saying of the other Latin/Spanish dramas. Then of course was the brother. Their is fighting, seperation, betrayal, etc.

They even had an Tarzan Soap, with male Tarzan or something along those lines

So I guess my Soap Phase kinda pasted, and that is what I remember about that.

on the contrary, i love Korean shows. there might be something in common on most of their shows but still they are still worth watching. plus the fact that the actors and actresses are all good looking.