comments button on exploitation now no longer leads to forum

Because it only took Viking-Sensei three years (and the approaching end of Errant Story) to come up with a better name for "General Discussions"
taltamir
Mage/Priest War Veteran

comments button on exploitation now no longer leads to forum

Post by taltamir »

comments button on exploitation now no longer leads to forum. it used to ,but hasn't worked for about a month or so and I tested every page since p264 as well as using both firefox and chrome
Graybeard
The Heretical Admin

Re: comments button on exploitation now no longer leads to f

Post by Graybeard »

I don't see a "comments" button at all, but I do see a "Forum" button, which does indeed lead to the forum. Can you post a link to a page you're having trouble with so we can try to debug?

Because old is wise, does good, and above all, kicks ass.
azhrei Vep
New Poster

Post by azhrei Vep »

Graybeard wrote:I don't see a "comments" button at all, but I do see a "Forum" button, which does indeed lead to the forum. Can you post a link to a page you're having trouble with so we can try to debug?
Every page between 0001 and 0268. I assume he/she/it refers to the yellow button between the forward and back buttons that looks like a text balloon, that used to lead to the forum thread for the page you're on when you click it. Now it just ... reloads the page, near as I can tell.

Or it/she/he is talking about something else entirely, and I've got a new problem for you!
Graybeard
The Heretical Admin

Post by Graybeard »

Ah. So the DNPWWO pages, rather than the EN pages (where the corresponding button works, as far as I can tell). I can't fix that myself, but I can set things in motion (read: annoy kaitou) so that it does get fixed. Thanks for running that down.

Because old is wise, does good, and above all, kicks ass.
kaitou
Almighty Systems Admin
Twitter @: kaitou_

Post by kaitou »

Fixed (on DNPWWO)! (Might require a page flush/refresh to see it.)

When you see problems like this, please send a note via the CONTACTS page using the "Problems with the website?" subject to get my attention faster.

Thanks!