Bad Pickup Lines

Because it only took Viking-Sensei three years (and the approaching end of Errant Story) to come up with a better name for "General Discussions"
Viking-Sensei
Evil Admin Overlord
Twitter @: Kallisti_x

Bad Pickup Lines

Post by Viking-Sensei »

Blame Forrest for this: After his delightful line "most successful pickup line ever", I have a challenge to you all. I want to hear your absolute worst, most indecent, least subtle, lamest pickup lines. I want to hear things that would make the average patron at a singles bar cringe and hide.
How could a plan this awesome possibly fail?
Imp-Chan
Not Yet Dead
Twitter @: ImpChan

Re: Bad Pickup Lines

Post by Imp-Chan »

Suddenly, I miss our GM. Dan is really great at terrible pickup lines.

Oh well. It's ALMOST May again.

^-^'

Edit: Speaking of horrible pickup lines, today I uncovered the old scripts for something I was once working on called Shakespeare or Bust. Someday I will share them with you all. But first, I have to find the list of 70's style cheesy Shakespearean pickup lines that one of the characters is supposed to constantly be spouting, and which I seem to have never actually bothered to type up.
Because scary little devil girls have to stick together.
Viking-Sensei
Evil Admin Overlord
Twitter @: Kallisti_x

Re: Bad Pickup Lines

Post by Viking-Sensei »

Ah, yes... those were the days. I've never written a musical before. Probably should never write one again, either.

Speaking of Danosarus, there's no reason his globe-trotting self couldn't participate here, you know. Have we ever gotten him a link?
How could a plan this awesome possibly fail?