Cross references

Because it only took Viking-Sensei three years (and the approaching end of Errant Story) to come up with a better name for "General Discussions"
Graybeard
The Heretical Admin

Cross references

Post by Graybeard »

This forum has been quiet for a long time, so let me try a new topic here ...

It's relatively common in the world of webcomics for artists to include references to each other's work, sometimes very overt, other times well concealed. However, I am unaware of any shoutouts in other webcomics that reference Errant Story that way. This really surprises me -- at the very least, "Girl Genius," which I know is also popular among the readers here, references everybody, for example here (see also the installment following this one). How did Errant Story get overlooked? Are there crosslinks out there that I don't know about? Having some references like that would be a good way to improve the name recognition, and therefore popularity, of this story -- or so one would think.

Because old is wise, does good, and above all, kicks ass.
Viking-Sensei
Evil Admin Overlord
Twitter @: Kallisti_x

Re: Cross references

Post by Viking-Sensei »

There's a group caled "The Dragoneers" that monitor all crossover activity (or try to, anyway). Their site is here. There's a few mentions for Errant Story there, as well as Exploitation Now.
How could a plan this awesome possibly fail?
kaitou
Almighty Systems Admin
Twitter @: kaitou_

Re: Cross references

Post by kaitou »

Blatant self-reference, but they missed mine. :(
http://www.kaitou.org/comic/?p=55
(Actually references 6 comics, including both ES and EN.)